RE: What's Cooking Today

I thought I'd show you the steps I take to make my eggs bene in these 3 videos. What I didn't show was that I used vege bacon instead of canadian bacon. You can also use steak (yumm), crab and if you are wealthy, lobster.

This post was edited

I thought I'd show you the steps I take to make my eggs bene in these 3 videos. What I didn't show was that I used vege bacon instead of canadian bacon. You can also use steak (yumm), crab and if you are wealthy, lobster.

Where are the videos?

This post was edited

I thought I'd show you the steps I take to make my eggs bene in these 3 videos. What I didn't show was that I used vege bacon instead of canadian bacon. You can also use steak (yumm), crab and if you are wealthy, lobster.Where are the videos?

Sorry. Wrong file format. Will have to figure that one out. Stay tuned.

This post was edited

Time for another cup of tea and some cheese on toast.

This post was edited

Cheese and onion quiche with salad.

This post was edited

Had a light breakfast today. Shredded wheat, beans on toast with 2 poached eggs.

This post was edited

Roast beef, roast potatoes, mashed potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, peas, yorkshire pudding and thick gravy. My wife is cooking today, so I shall relax with a glass or two of cold beer, whilst listening to some good country music.

This post was edited

Have a lot of beef left from sunday dinner. It will do for my tikka masala and rice for dinner today. Not sure what the wife will have, because she does not eat curry.

This post was edited

My lunch will be the left-over surprise special of the day. We manage to have bits & pieces of prior meals in the fridge and Ive assigned myself clean up duty. Its usually a pretty good deal....something to eat and extra space in the fridge.

This post was edited

Making a curry tonight with beef left from sunday.

This post was edited