RE: What's Cooking Today

Too bad we aren't all closer to have a nude pot luck breakfast.

This site needs a like button.

When I was in London I ordered a potato with beans. Thought it would be like baked beans with some kind of sauce but no. Just a potato with beans on it. Dry. Was disgusting.

This post was edited

I spent so much time thinking what to have for breakfast, I no longer feel hungry. Think I'll just have another cup of tea and a few biscuits. Maybe the wife will cook something when she wakes up.

This post was edited

Thanks Silversurfer

This post was edited

I thought I'd show you the steps I take to make my eggs bene in these 3 videos. What I didn't show was that I used vege bacon instead of canadian bacon. You can also use steak (yumm), crab and if you are wealthy, lobster.

This post was edited

I thought I'd show you the steps I take to make my eggs bene in these 3 videos. What I didn't show was that I used vege bacon instead of canadian bacon. You can also use steak (yumm), crab and if you are wealthy, lobster.

Where are the videos?

This post was edited

I thought I'd show you the steps I take to make my eggs bene in these 3 videos. What I didn't show was that I used vege bacon instead of canadian bacon. You can also use steak (yumm), crab and if you are wealthy, lobster.Where are the videos?

Sorry. Wrong file format. Will have to figure that one out. Stay tuned.

This post was edited

Time for another cup of tea and some cheese on toast.

This post was edited

Cheese and onion quiche with salad.

This post was edited

Our chef prepared lasagna for lunch

This post was edited

Left over ribeye with a few raw fried potatoes, a tomato and avocado salad paired with a reasonably drinkable cabernet sauvignon .

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy