Question for all members - Please respond

Hello, all.
It's very pleasing to see the number of members who have chosen to join this group.My hope is that the group will be active and that we will all learn from each other by sharing our thoughts and experiences.For this reason, I am now posting a question which I hope as many as possibly will take the time to respond to.
When you first got into nudism, what part did your penis size play ?
Maybe it wasn't a conscious choice but in hindsight you have realized that your size played a bigger part than you thought it did, or maybe it was your size which actually made you curious about nudism. Perhaps you weren't even conscious of the fact that you're bigger than most at the time.
There are no wrong answers to this question as I am sure it's very individual, so please describe what it was like for you.

This topic was edited
RE: Question for all members - Please respond

For me the size of my penis had no influence on starting nudism. I was 15 in sports in HS so after practice we would shower, the locker room back in the 80's had open gang showers. All boys from 14- 19 not one word was mentioned about penis size.

This post was edited

For me the size of my penis had no influence on starting nudism. I was 15 in sports in HS so after practice we would shower, the locker room back in the 80's had open gang showers. All boys from 14- 19 not one word was mentioned about penis size.
Do you really consider showering after sports to be a form of nudism ?

This post was edited

Shower after sports is hygienic. And to answer your other question, I was 9 years old when I became a nudist so penis size did not influence me. I did and still do enjoy seeing other penisss as a straight male.

This post was edited

It was about the same for me, I am naked and unwrapped in the locker room and wet area . Size has never played a art in it.

This post was edited

Hello, all.It's very pleasing to see the number of members who have chosen to join this group.My hope is that the group will be active and that we will all learn from each other by sharing our thoughts and experiences.For this reason, I am now posting a question which I hope as many as possibly will take the time to respond to.When you first got into nudism, what part did your penis size play ?Maybe it wasn't a conscious choice but in hindsight you have realized that your size played a bigger part than you thought it did, or maybe it was your size which actually made you curious about nudism. Perhaps you weren't even conscious of the fact that you're bigger than most at the time.There are no wrong answers to this question as I am sure it's very individual, so please describe what it was like for you.As a kid, i never really liked clothing especially underwear, they were too confining. i have always loved just allowing myself to be naked and free. i also guess, tho i don't consider myself an exhibitionist, i always enjoyed that when people saw me nude, they always stared.

This post was edited

in a certain way; if you sport, you learn also to like your body,
if you like your body you have no issue to be naked and have no
shame, including the size of your cock

This post was edited

I started as home nudist so guess my size played no part. Now that I've become more social and realized I'm not under but above average, it has some effect on my self-pride but if it were smaller I'd still be a nudist, no doubt.

This post was edited

I have to say it did stick in the back of my mind being average or
just below average. When I was in school and we had to take showers
after gym class was always picked on for smaller cock and being on
the chubby side although not really fat. It did affect my self
esteem for many years but once I tried nudity I just did it and
don't care what anyone may think, if they want to include me for me
all good if not that's ok as well, at times it still hurts the feelings some but that's life.

This post was edited

My nudism has had nothing to do with the size of my dick but it has had a lot to do with how good it feels to have my dick out in the open air, in the sun, etc.

This post was edited

Hello, I would not say that it actually had any thing to do with being nude but I'm glad it's bigger then most...lol. Bill

This post was edited