RE:Question for all members - Please respond

Human nature and our bodies are never the same or predictable. I knew a gent in the army that was not circumcised. Normal soft all your saw was just the piss slit peeking out from his belly.....so one would think that he was extremely small...just the opposite. That little nubbin would grow straight out to 14 inches! And I have seen guys that soft hung down 4 or 5 inches yet when hard it was only about 3 inches. You never know! So whatever your size is soft---keep them guessing!

This post was edited
RE: Question for all members - Please respond

I think we all subconsciously look, soft or hard, and compare. That is a natural response and we should not be ashamed of it. Just like getting a partial erection during the day is usually a natural thing that happens and is not really under our control.

This post was edited

I never really thought about it as a motivator and don't believe it was for me. As early as I can remember I enjoyed being nude but not because my penis was bigger that others.

This post was edited

I first introduced to nudism on a Couchsurfing experience. The guy was hosting me and another two surfers (none of us were nudists) and we had an amazing time inside and we also went to a nude beach.
I've noticed my dick was bigger than normal when I become sexually active and people would single out that part of my body. I still think it's normal for me, but what actually makes it even bigger is that fact that I'm a small guy (5,7 125lbs) with a big penis.

This post was edited

Size made no difference, I'm a bit more than average but that's it. Been in lots of locker rooms so I know that.

Had swum naked with cousins as a kid but the first venture to a CO beach was a bit of a dare, for excitement, to see girls, and for the fun of it , a new experience. I loved the feeling of the sun, swimming unencumbered and checking out others.

This post was edited

I was 15 and already 7". In a grower lol. I'm only 8.5" now. Love it at the beach when people stare at my penis.

This post was edited

It didn't play a large role but I admit the fact that I am above average in size plus a pretty fit body (my wife too!) made us be a little "braver". That's all not a thing anymore since we recognize we all have bodies and being nude socially is about self as much as anything. Anyway...

This post was edited

i got quite a few compliments last week in the spa,made me happy

This post was edited

When you first got into nudism, what part did your penis size play ?

Penis size was not a top agenda item for me when I initially got into nudism. I just loved the freedom to set it free and in particular when skinny dipping. After I became more comfortable being nude on a public beach, I began to appreciate the various natural shapes and sizes on display on the beach.

This post was edited

Being naked & 1 with nature - was the only thing on my mind, not the size of the equipment I have.

This post was edited