as I perceived I was small, although a lot of comparisons were made
Nothing was ever said as we had had good sex education and
were aware that guys would be different. But that examination
allowed me to me more comfortable with my whole body as he also had
(unexpectedly) a young trainee doctor in the examination room as
well.

This post was edited
RE: Question for all members - Please respond

noneI have to say " a large penis standout for sure ! i was at a nude beach today and there was a few xl guys and i notice how everyone turns their heads to admire it !

I love to see penises of all sizes and shapes swinging around. I love it when other men in particular check out my pierced cock and ask about it.

This post was edited

I can remember even as a very young child I enjoyed being nude and running around in the nude. I sure didn't have a very big penis back then. Even now when I go to a nude beach it seems to shrink up and it doesn't bother me at all. lol

This post was edited

Go nude few years agoI havr large penis

This post was edited

Hello, all.It's very pleasing to see the number of members who have chosen to join this group.My hope is that the group will be active and that we will all learn from each other by sharing our thoughts and experiences.For this reason, I am now posting a question which I hope as many as possibly will take the time to respond to.When you first got into nudism, what part did your penis size play ?Maybe it wasn't a conscious choice but in hindsight you have realized that your size played a bigger part than you thought it did, or maybe it was your size which actually made you curious about nudism. Perhaps you weren't even conscious of the fact that you're bigger than most at the time.There are no wrong answers to this question as I am sure it's very individual, so please describe what it was like for you.My lack of penis meant that it didn't play ANY part! LOL
But, my interest in penises definitely fueled my interest, so...... :)
xoxoxo,
amy

This post was edited

Same here - it didn't have a part in me being a nudist. In fact, it probably delayed it!

This post was edited

..., my penis would always get attention on beaches oranywhere we went that others would frequent. It hasdefinitely been an ego booster and a positive self-esteem generatorfor me.

Danger here is that you risk being dependent on your penis.
What would happen in a clothed situation, where your ego boosting
penis can't help you out?
Big penises are OK, possibly beautiful and fun.
But when a person
depends on his penis size, then the penis will take over the
person.

This post was edited

My penis size - average - had no bearing on my becoming a nudist. I simplyprefer to be naked, share time with others who like to be naked, andwork naked in my gardens being one with nature.I'm happy with my body, happy with my psyche and most happy to have the opportunity to practice nudism and the personal enjoyment that it brings me.

This post was edited

I was raised in a home with 1 bathroom, so me, my dad and brother shared the bathroom everyday. Mayday would walk around the house naked at his leisure. Once I was out of the house, nudity continued to be normal. My penis is 3-4 " flaccid and 8" when hard, so I get both sides of the grower/shower spectrum. My dick is on the smaller side until I get hard. It's never bothered me, in fact, I kinda like walking around the locker room naked knowing that my dick gets much bigger. Dick size hasn't played a part in enjoyed nudity for me...mine or another guys.

This post was edited

Good question. Penis size didn't really encourage my desire to go nude but I guess the positive reinforcement from others comments certainly helped and made me feel comfortable in doing so.

This post was edited