RE: Question for all members - Please respond

Having a large penis made no difference to me on choosing to be a naturist,my girlfriend at the time introduced me to mixed nude saunas in Germany and apart from the normal fears of a young man about body reactions i took to it like a duck to water although i did find that some people would stare a little more in German saunas but i think that was more to do with being circumcised as its rare in Germany compaired to the uk where circumcision was more popular in the 50/60's

This post was edited

interesting discussion. Thanks to all. For me. Answer: none,
parents say I was three year old nudist. Could not stay clothed. Liked
tannned skin. Reasoned more skin tanned the better. Not aware penis
larger until first girl friend bragged to others on size and use.
Once aware, size did encourage nudity impulse in lockers, beach and
resorts. Conclusion: nudity impulse arose first and independently,
but size encouraged action/frequency. Howdy to all! Pirate Bob

This post was edited

My penis size was not a problem because I knew I have a bigger than average penis....
I spent many years in the Army so, I saw a lot of penises and when I started naturism, I had already compare mine to the others...

This post was edited

For me it was actually an issue. I am not necessarily large when erect, but flaccid it doesn't really shrink much. I guess you would say I am a shower more than a grower. So I was often concerned that people might think I was having a semi hard on, and more than once at the beach with friends they made jokes about it.
It took me a while to get over it and joke back!

This post was edited

Size was not an issue, it was more about feeling free...

This post was edited

For me, size was never an issue, simply because I had never really been in naked male company to see other guys and compare. My first naked experience was visiting a club, and I arrived very early in the morning so could walk around naked on my own. It was a totally unique experience, because I was in a place where I had to be naked. All those year before, there was always a chance of being discovered or spied on, enough to prevent me relaxing..so I never stripped off...until that early morning at the club.
Over the years, comments from others, and being naked in the changing rooms at the gym, and in their all male sauna, made me realise I was average to above average in size.
It never really became a topic until a partner who knew I had been to the naturist club, asked me if I would have been so keen to go naked in public if I just had a weenie. It was a good question. The answer really is I dont know. Being reasonable size subconsciously made me more confident perhaps, but if I had a weenie, maybe self confindence and exteem would be lower and I would not want to be seen naked in public.
Good question

This post was edited

Was same size now LOL

This post was edited

Ummm no. I consider mine only marginally larger than average Asians, but certainly not a head-turner. It's that I'm uncircumcised that makes me uncomfortable: I'm living in Muslim country where most males are circumcised. It's a relief when I found out that nudism tolerates whether you're cut or uncut.

This post was edited

Ummm no. I consider mine only marginally larger than average Asians, but certainly not a head-turner. It's that I'm uncircumcised that makes me uncomfortable: I'm living in Muslim country where most males are circumcised. It's a relief when I found out that nudism tolerates whether you're cut or uncut.No worries here my friend - we love them either way!

This post was edited
RE:Question for all members - Please respond

it realy didnt/I LOVE THE WHOLE ASPECT OF FREEDOM FOR MY WHOLE PERSON/thanks

This post was edited