"New Improved Format"

I am finding this new format for the Forums very difficult to follow. It is very confusing. Is anyone else having similar problems? The games are no longer fun because they are becoming so difficult to use. Are these changes really necessary. Remember the old saying; "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." I would like the owner to explain these changes and why they are necessary. I see that we have a few more bells and whistles but I was wondering if they just couldn't be added to the old format and not create a whole, new format. It's like throwing the baby out with the bath water. DesertRat

This topic was edited
RE: "New Improved Format"

It took me three tries to post this new topic. That is unacceptable. I kept getting messages to send a report. Why am I now listed as a Textile?

This post was edited
RE: RE: "New Improved Format"

I'm having problems as well. see my post in ANYTHING ELSE titled
THIS IS CONFUSING

This post was edited

Like most changes there is going to be a learning curve but I'm not having much of a problem moving around or posting. It does require some experimentation to get to some things but I attribute that to just learning slightly new page layouts. I think the pages are more crisp. With some more use of the new and improved, most of us will be okay with it.

This post was edited
RE: RE:

I'm not having much fun with it either. Shall have to wait and see how it goes over the next few weeks.

This post was edited

Is gonna take a while for us all to get used to the new format I'm sure. Game, what games? Here?

This post was edited

This is really bad. Everything is backwards. it's nearly impossible to use.

This post was edited

Itwas far better 5 years ago, than it is now. I shall not be signing in very often, to the new DOWNGRADED site.

This post was edited

Looks like we can ignore that crap

This post was edited

Looks like we can ignore that crapMust be talking about Trump again.

This post was edited

Looks like we can ignore that crapMust be talking about Trump again.
Nope - "New Improved Format"

This post was edited