RE:"New Improved Format"

same issue that i am getting " you do not have permission"

This post was edited

This new format sucks the big one and is very close to the worst attack on nudism. Did Trump launch it?

This post was edited

This is definitely confusing and going to take some time getting used to, but so far I'm not a fan.

This post was edited
RE: New Improved Format

I can't reply or post to any of my groups and the photo limitation is annoying. I think they're going to lose a lot of people over this.

This post was edited
RE: Time warp..

ALL Posts are 'Just Now" :( I replied to this discussion at 8:25 a.m., It is now 8:29 a.m. EST.. It says 5 HOURS ago ??????? Where has the time gone ?

This post was edited
RE: "New Improved Format"

If the "powers that be" here cannot see how bad this "improvement" is they simply are not looking, or refuse to look!

This post was edited
RE: "New Improved Format"

Where's the improvement(s)? I too am having difficulty with this and the sister site due to the format change. Does anyone know how I can simply log in as before and see who's posted messages, friend adds, etc? I'm not particularly computer savvy and am really having trouble with the new format.

Jim

This post was edited
RE: New Improved Format

Where's the improvement(s)? I too am having difficulty with this and the sister site due to the format change. Does anyone know how I can simply log in as before and see who's posted messages, friend adds, etc? I'm not particularly computer savvy and am really having trouble with the new format.Jim

If anyone knows how to do what you ask he/she would be a hero to many of us. This new format sucks.

This post was edited
RE: Teamtrue Please Explain

Where's the improvement(s)? I too am having difficulty with this and the sister site due to the format change. Does anyone know how I can simply log in as before and see who's posted messages, friend adds, etc? I'm not particularly computer savvy and am really having trouble with the new format.JimIf anyone knows how to do what you ask he/she would be a hero to many of us. This new format sucks.

Maybe teamtrue could explain the reason for this DOWNGRADE !!!

This post was edited
RE: Teamtrue Please Explain

'm sure I'm gonna piss off a few of you. Friends of mine and not. As I hope all of you know that this is not a personal attack. But shut that fuck off, pay your fucking dues so that you can participate and have a say on the best fucking nudist site there is in the USA. If you don't like what you fucking see write a check and tell TT1/2 what you like and what you don't. Otherwise you don't have a fucking say in the matter. Am I fucking clear? Other than that, may all of you had a great day. Xoxoxo...Hawk

This post was edited