RE: RE: RE: "New Improved Format"

I posted a reply to a topic is a group and am still trying to see if it went through. Still on the learning curve I guess.

This post was edited
RE:"New Improved Format"

Way too many bugs to have rolled update out. As somebody noted, I'm now listed as Textile... HAHAHA!

This post was edited

And once I posted previous message, now became topless...

This post was edited

I used to see the groups that I'm subscribed to and was able to filter those groups by the most recent response. Any idea on how to do that now? I can't even figure out how to only display the groups that I've joined :(

This post was edited

I personally and loving the new format. Thanks! I am sure all the bugs will be worked out in time.

This post was edited

I am loving the new format. I am sure all the bugs will be worked out soon. Thanks!

This post was edited

Hating this new format, really don't like having to find my way around when the previous format was so easy and straightforward! If it doesn't improve soon I think I may just give up on it altogether.

This post was edited

I think the new format looks great, but that's were it ends, so confusing.
Glad it's not just me.

This post was edited

It is definitely not an improvement!

This post was edited

I used to see the groups that I'm subscribed to and was able to filter those groups by the most recent response. Any idea on how to do that now? I can't even figure out how to only display the groups that I've joined :(

Click on your username anywhere you see it.
Click on "Groups" in the row beneath the "My Feed" header.

Then you can sort them by "Last Date" among other choices.

This post was edited