RE: "New Improved Format"

The new siteshould be an improvement for many things, but NOT the main Forums. The new Forum layout is just one big joke, and is a step back into absolute chaos.
Not one improvement has ever been made to the Forum pages, with any site upgrade.

This post was edited

torestore original title to thread

Another bug. I didn't change it to just RE: RE:

John aka cobeachbumIf you are experiencing bugs on the Beta site please use the "Bug Report" button and explain the issue thoroughly so that it can be acknowledged and fixed.

This post was edited

The new siteshould be an improvement for many things, but NOT the main Forums. The new Forum layout is just one big joke, and is a step back into absolute chaos.Not one improvement has ever been made to the Forum pages, with any site upgrade.I'll stay with the old format as long as I can. The new Forum is definitely absolute chaos. That is not what I paid for.

This post was edited

I have not yet seen this 'New improved format' and I will be sticking to the devil I know but a couple of times the login hasn't gone as it should have as I just get some text to log in and not the whole page.

This post was edited

torestore original title to threadAnother bug. I didn't change it to just RE: RE:John aka cobeachbumIf you are experiencing bugs on the Beta site please use the "Bug Report" button and explain the issue thoroughly so that it can be acknowledged and fixed.

I've already submitted six bug reports. The most annoying so far is that you can't change pages in the forums.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Forum runs slower, scrolling is slow and choppy. Yes, confusing to get through. I use an android tablet if that matters

This post was edited

Only FIVE recent posts??????

This post was edited

I think it sucks!!! Hard to find anything, posts!!

This post was edited
RE:"New Improved Format"

Today is the first time I've seen the new format. So far it's a bit confusing but I plan to give it an honest try before passing judgement.

This post was edited
RE:"New Improved Format"

I don't see any improvement with the change. I am not interested in spending a lot of time figuring out how it's supposed to work. I'm outta here. Maybe I'll be back in a few weeks to see if it's any better. Adios.

This post was edited