RE:Quote of the day

I'm not self medicating, the guy at the liquor store gave me a prescription ..or did he call it a receipt

Same thing, just bring it back with you when you need a refill.

This post was edited

A flock of crows is called a murder... A group of kids is called a migraine!

This post was edited

There are no virgins.....life screws us all!

This post was edited

I made a huge to-do list for today.... I just can't figure out who's going to do it.

This post was edited

I just read an article on the dangers of drinking... it scared the hell out of me.. so starting today no more reading.

This post was edited

I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid.... I really thought you already knew!

This post was edited

Don't worry about whether the glass is half full or half empty. Just drink up and get a refill.

This post was edited

Don't worry about whether the glass is half full or half empty. Just drink up Get Naked and get a refill.

I fixed it for you Olly. I think this is what you may have originally meant. If not, you should have.

This post was edited

Don't worry about whether the glass is half full or half empty. Just drink up Get Naked and get a refill.I fixed it for you Olly. I think this is what you may have originally meant. If not, you should have.

If he was anywhere with me, we would already have been naked.

This post was edited

Don't worry about whether the glass is half full or half empty. Just drink up Get Naked and get a refill.I fixed it for you Olly. I think this is what you may have originally meant. If not, you should have.If he was anywhere with me, we would already have been naked.

That does include the local pub - sometimes

This post was edited