difference between Cover photo and Profile photo?

Where does the cover photo show up at?
I know where our profile photo is but where does the cover photo go?

Thanks,

This topic was edited
RE:difference between Cover photo and Profile photo?

certainly something afoot here.

This post was edited

You have replied to hundreds if not thousand of posts, any of them useful?
I ask you what to make of the "afoot" comment?
I asked a honest question and thought I might get a few serious answers but not some body
just running up his message count.
Why bother?

Later,

This post was edited

Using a web browser on a Windows PC, click the Leaf Icon in the upper left corner of the web page. This will take you to your feed. Down the left side there is a link for "Media". There you will see your pictures. The bottom of each picture frame has icons, click the pin and you can pick profile or cover.

I have a windows cell phone. For me it's all the same as above except after you get to your feed, click the menu icon in the upper right corner then in the "Members" section pick "My Media". From there pick your picture and use the pin icon to set is as profile or cover.

Bob

This post was edited

thanks @bitFlipperBob,,, its something,, very helpfull :D

This post was edited

You have replied to hundreds if not thousand of posts, any of them useful?I ask you what to make of the "afoot" comment?I asked a honest question and thought I might get a few serious answers but not some bodyjust running up his message count.Why bother?Later,

The OP has 5 photos of someone's feet, and wants serious answers, huh!!!!

This post was edited

Thanks BitFlipperBob,

I follow all of that. It is just I don't see a difference when I change a "cover" picture. I just was wondering where it shows up at.

Thanks,

This post was edited

Using a web browser on a Windows PC, click the Leaf Icon in the upper left corner of the web page. This will take you to your feed. Down the left side there is a link for "Media". There you will see your pictures. The bottom of each picture frame has icons, click the pin and you can pick profile or cover.I have a windows cell phone. For me it's all the same as above except after you get to your feed, click the menu icon in the upper right corner then in the "Members" section pick "My Media". From there pick your picture and use the pin icon to set is as profile or cover.Bob

Never would have thought that the pin sets both profile and cover. Kept looking for another icon to do the cover! Now we just need a good panoramic picture for the cover.

This post was edited