Upgrading?

Hi all, I'm still pretty much of a novice to this site, but can I ask what is the actual purpose of the upgrade feature on this site? Correct me if I sound a bit dramatic here, but don't you think it creates a bit of a divide within the naturist community on this site? Some insight into ths matter would be most welcome.
James

This topic was edited
RE:Upgrading?

What was the question again?

This post was edited

Hi James, As with any website these days, the owners need to make money to keep it up and running. Upgrading is a way to show your support for this site. You don't have to upgrade any more than you have to get certified. It is in no way an elitist thing. Cheers Steve

Agreed :-)

This post was edited

Another part of the numbers game is the number of views. This is the number used to calculate advertising payments.

You will notice there is now a spot on these pages asking for advertisers.

The questions are:

1. What do you sell to nudists?

2. What advertisers are not afraid to be known to be advertising to nudists.

Here in the United States there is a company called Walgreen's, a kind of drug store, that has an ad that remotely uses a nude beach as part of the story line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDBcrPnuHEI

Bob

This post was edited

The only thing you will find if you upgrade is you can see all the non friends photos and nothing else.

This post was edited

The only thing you will find if you upgrade is you can see all the non friends photos and nothing else.

Indeed :-)

This post was edited

That should not be happening, if it is indeed the truth! My photos are for "MY FRIENDS" only and not for all of those that have an upgraded account!

This post was edited

The only thing you will find if you upgrade is you can see all the non friends photos and nothing else.That should not be happening, if it is indeed the truth! My photos are for "MY FRIENDS" only and not for all of those that have an upgraded account!

Now corrected the wording to what I meant.

''The only thing you will find if you upgrade is you can see all the photos that aren't set as friends only''.

This post was edited

More clarity: Non-paid members can do everything except their view of pictures is limited to 4 or 5 both on account pages and in the gallery. All the security controls you place on your photos are not affected by paid or not.

This post was edited

More clarity: Non-paid members can do everything except their view of pictures is limited to 4 or 5 both on account pages and in the gallery. All the security controls you place on your photos are not affected by paid or not.

The non paid members can only see the first page of the gallery and not do any sorting of the gallery and 6 non friends photos on member profiles and 6 photos on groups.

If there are any pending photos on the members profiles/groups these are included in the 6 photos.

This post was edited

More clarity ...
There are three types of galleries on here; The main TN Gallery, a members "media" or profile gallery, and group media/galleries. Maybe explaining what gallery you're speaking of, would help in understanding which one is in question.

All our pictures posted in my profile gallery are "Friends Only or Certified Friends Only." As soon as I post them, I set the security settings. NONE, NONE should be available for viewing by non paying members, unless I Friend them. This site is riddled with fakes, trolls and picture voyeurs. If non paying members have the ability to view any pictures on any profile where they are not friends with that person, it should stop and stop immediately!

This post was edited