RE:What was the pros and cons of your first time visit to a nude beach or resort with your spouse.

Our first time was a very good experience. We had been going nude at home for almost a year since we moved to Florida. I have always wanted to go to a resort and brought it up to my wife. I had done some research on Cypress Cove in Kissimmee and realized it was close to Disney. We had a 5k race planned in April, the Star Wars Darkside 5K, and were already going to be down in Orlando for that, we stayed at Disney Thursday night, but couldn't go to the parks because our passes were blacked out. We would be done at the race and checked out by 11am so what better time to go to Cypress than after that race?

My wife checked out the website, thought it was a place she could handle, so off we went. They gave us a great tour of their facilities, showed us all of the places, the pools, restaurants, bar, massage area, workout room, hair and nails, the store they have. The oddest part of it all was that everyone else was naked and here we were clothed!

After the tour, I left it up to my wife whether we would stay. She said, might as well. They have a private lake area with less people. I asked her if she wanted to go there to take our clothes off, she thought and said, no, might as well right here by the car.

We did go down to the lake at first to put on sunscreen, but then we headed to the pool area. Everyone was very nice and it was good to get something to drink to calm our nerves. Met some great folks and she was very comfortable. I got her a massage while we were there and she was hooked.

We are now members and heading back down there tomorrow (8/16) for another visit.

This post was edited
RE:What was the pros and cons of your first time visit to a nude beach or resort with your spouse.

I would say ours was a good one. it was at St Martin, and it led to many more experiences. We now enjoy visiting new places and getting to know awesome folks.

This post was edited

I would say ours was a good one. it was at St Martin, and it led to many more experiences. We now enjoy visiting new places and getting to know awesome folks.

You can't go wrong in St. Martin. Club Orient was our first visit to a nude resort and beach. The biggest pro was Mrs J&C - she was out on the porch of our mini suite nude while I was still putting our stuff away! We met some nice people then who could tell we were new and invited us to dinner with them. We ran into them again on our first nude cruise, even though they originally said they weren't interested in cruising! The only con was that we planned for just a long weekend, just in case we wouldn't enjoy social nudity. The 3 nights flew by so fast. The last time we went to Club O, we stayed seven nights, and it still went by so fast!

This post was edited

My wife and I met online, she responded to my profile in which I said that I'm a nudist, told me she was an indoor nudist with a very limited amount of experience of public nudity, mainly changing rooms and the communal showers at a camp she attended.
Over the couple of months we corresponded online and by phone before we met I made sure that she was happy with me being a nudist as my previous partner had been very anti it. ( She got naked in public once, that is a story I don't want to go into here.)
We finally got to meet, I'd booked a hotel room for myself close to where she lived, and we were naked for most of the day.
I had had an insurance payout which paid for our first holiday away together, a naturist place in Spain, she did warn me that if the atmosphere didn't feel right she wouldn't be getting naked, but in the event she took off her underwear in the airport toilet when we landed and was naked as soon as the car turned onto the private road to the finca.
There was a momentary problem when we were shown to our room, there was a book of 'rules' which made it obvious that a lot of the time the place catered primarily for swinger's (doors shall be kept open when sex is taking place, that sort of thing). But since to start with it was just us and the owners there she said "we can say no" and we unpacked and walked out into the garden.
After an evening meal we went to bed, I went to close the door, she said "that's against the rules", we both laughed and it stayed open, even during sex.
Later in the break we had another couple and a single man arrive, they too seemed to be there just for naturism, although we did hear the couple being very loud in bed, which made my wife (girlfriend then) comment that obviously they weren't rule breaker too, and prompted us to join in the noise. (I'm pretty sure at least one person stood outside our door at some point.)
On return from Spain we moved in together, luckily a place with nobody overlooking us, and have been public nudists at home, on beaches, and at campsites, until a few years ago when the menopause stopped my wife going naked in public, but luckily not in private.

This post was edited

Our first encounter was at a large bike ride near Council Bluffs, Ia that rides to a small town with a restaurant. We were on our way back and I decided to ride back early which never happens and this gal I had been talking to said she would ride back with me. Usually I stay and party with the organizers and the last 10-20 riders usually ride back naked. So me and this gal start riding and I said I had to pee and would catch up with her. It's past dark. I stopped briefly and removed my shorts to ride the way I usually do. I stayed just behind her so she couldn't see me behind my light. We rode for a good 45 min then I said I wanted to stop on the upcoming bridge I peddled ahead of her and heard her gasp as my naked butt came into view of her light. We stopped on the bridge and talked for a while and I told her about the usual naked antics of the others. Also got some hollars from others riding by as they noticed my nakedness in their lights. As we got on the bikes she removed her top and joined me. We rode all night. That was 14 yrs ago and we are now marred with two sons.

This post was edited

My first time venturing to public nude beach was with my friend and her mom and moms boyfriend. The con was getting overly nervous about running into someone I knew from work or other part of my life and seen. Use. This feeling evaporated when reminded that if that happened they too would be nude.
The pros were the whole experience. I was surprised at how many were there. Not all nude but 90% I would estimate. I did see a few people I knew including a former teacher and her husband as well as a group of girls we both knew from school. It made me realize that there was nothing more relaxing than enjoying the beach without anything on and being with friends who did not care about anything but enjoying the day.

This post was edited
  • [[USERNAME]] sent you a friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] said "[[OTHER]]"
  • [[USERNAME]] accepted your friend request
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your video
  • [[USERNAME]] commented "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] replied "[[OTHER]]" on your wall
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your profile
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your photo
  • [[USERNAME]] liked your video
  • Next Swipe Swipe