What motivates girls to become nude?

Hello everyone,
I have friends that are femael and arent nudists and im wondering how some of the female members in this site get motivated to become nude

This topic was edited
RE: What motivates girls to become nude?

Well isn't that just the question all of us males ask? It's a really conjectured topic.

A lot of women will go and participate simply because their significant other does. There is a certain percentage that openly admits to doing just that and if they loose that significant other whether from separation or passing, they tend to not continue the lifestyle.

I have been focusing on the young generation in an attempt to "shore up" the lack of younger nudists in the US. The median age being 55, once that bulk of people in the lifestyle is gone there does not appear to be new people incoming to fill the ranks that previously existed.

I have been attempting to get a dialog of European ladies 18-30 going to figure out what attracts them to the lifestyle in order to replicate that here in the US before the number of active nudists drops so low that resorts close. I figure if I can get the younger ladies involved, the men will follow.

However, aside from large amounts of alcohol, I know of no way to encourage them at this point. While I say that as a joke, and we certainly to not want to use alcohol as a basis, nor any drug, I really cannot say. Though I can say that I am interested in what motivates women to the lifestyle.

I once thought that the issues of self and body acceptance alone would be sufficient, but with the dwindling numbers in the last few years I have come to the conclusion that those issues alone are not sufficient.

Ideas? And I mean more than just getting girls to take their clothes off, I mean how do we begin to preserve our lifestyle with the younger generation?

Thanks
Jerry

This post was edited

Really excellent post Jerry. Maybe we can get some of our exsisting nudiest women to chime in here, and tell us how they became to be nudist????

Thanks,

Steve

This post was edited

I know most of the women I know that lean toword the ideals of nudism, but don't practice still have an overly sexualized image of it in there mind. Some have even raised the point that they don't like the idea of strangers looking at them in the nude. Beyond that I'm clueless.

This post was edited

This gentlemen is where we have to embrace the enemy, not ponder aimlessly.... I submit, we must LISTEN to WOMEN.

Brace yourselves men! I fear there is no alternative. At this point I fear they won't even talk to us. I'm not having any luck opening conversation, so far I am like 20 strike outs and one hit on me. I don't even know where to go with this now....

All I can offer is an appeal: (gets down on knees) Ladies, so often you talk to us and we don't listen, so often we shake our heads yes when we have no ide what you have said, and even now, when men should be sensitive, there is a commercial for Coors light when you want to vent. I humbly submit to you that I am willing to listen, lest I lose the lifestyle I have worked so hard to achieve.

I beg of you...

Jerry

This post was edited

I second what Jerry said......

Steve

This post was edited

Hello everyone, I have friends that are femael and arent nudists and im wondering how some of the female members in this site get motivated to become nude
I realize that this topic is on the mind of a lot of men, but has anyone bothered to check out this guys profile. With all of the recent issues in the forum about harassment and women wanting to know how to block unwanted pressure is this a thread we really want to promote. Check out the source.
If my instinct is wrong then I encourage 911777 to call me on it and respond. If he doesn't do we really want to continue this.

I agree Paul. I haden't checked his profile. You make a good point here also, for us to be responsible and check the profiles of the people posting here.

Steve

This post was edited

Hello everyone, I have friends that are femael and arent nudists and im wondering how some of the female members in this site get motivated to become nude
I realize that this topic is on the mind of a lot of men, but has anyone bothered to check out this guys profile. With all of the recent issues in the forum about harassment and women wanting to know how to block unwanted pressure is this a thread we really want to promote. Check out the source.
If my instinct is wrong then I encourage 911777 to call me on it and respond. If he doesn't do we really want to continue this.
Well spotted, and what's that username all about?

This post was edited

This site is only as good as we make it. TT1 can't be everywhere at once, so it is my opinion that we ( me included) need to be more self policing.

Thanks,

Steve

This post was edited
RE: What motivates women to be nudists

Yup, regardless of who asked the question it's a valid and important one that a lot of us could stand to listen and learn from. looking forward to seeing how this one plays out.

This post was edited
RE: What motivates women to be nudists

Ya Steve, me too. Having a new woman in my life, I would very much like to hear what the women on here have to say.

I'm going to need all the help I can get !!!!! LOL

Steve

This post was edited