RE: What motivates girls to become nude?

I'll tell my little story. It took me about about year to get my (X) wife to the resort. She went nude about 10 mns the first time;and that was on a slow weekday with only a couple of people around. After that, she went nude here and there, usually in the pool or hot-tub, or sitting by the pool the next two or three visits. Never getting up and walking around nude without either a sarong or towel. Body acceptance issues were the reason given.
And then we go to a get-together at a nudist home. She doesn't want to be there, is mad at me, wraps herself defensively in hersarong, is not going to take it off "no matter what." There are a bunch of nude ladies in the kitchen, they pull my wife in to help them; I see her face light up. An hour goes by. I suddenly hear "dinner is ready", turn around and see my wife completely nude with a big grin standing in the doorway...She helps bring the food outside, stands behind the table and starts filling plates. I get in line, get my plate with a (?) look on my face and she just smiles at me. When everyone has their plate, I expect she will now run back to her sarong. I'm wrong. She is now walking around, still nude and still smiling, asking everyone how was their meal. If they'd likeseconds. Someone tells me I'm lucky to have a wife who is so comfortable being nude. I tell him it's all actually quite new to me...
After all this, she finally fixes herself a plate and sits next to me. I ask her where her sarong is. She giggles and says she thinks she's lost it. She stays nude the rest of the evening and is actually the last person to get dressed as she stays behind to help put up the leftovers...
The moral of my story is that women"integrate" nudity differently than us guys do. Guys just want to get out and get nude. Women need a reason other than "to make my S/O happy."Why was it that my wife came to tie nudity with a "good meal"? I have no idea. Allshe saidwas that getting nude with these women tohelp make dinner....just seemed "normal". She had on her sarong; when she got into actually cooking and focused on it, she easily and effortlessly tossed her sarong aside.I've seen the same thing occur with new Moms: nudity and nurturing become intertwined. Sometimes it's physical activity...a friend of mine tried nude yoga andnow prefers to exercise nude - she went to a resort just so she could play volleyball nude. The trick, of course, is finding out what venue or activity your S/O can integrate nudity with.I would have never guessed that a kitchen would get my wife to toss it all off and not look back.What can get yours to do the same?

This post was edited

All girlsare born nude. The real question is, what motivates girls to become clothed?

This post was edited

Some really good inut. Some of us naturally tried to go nude when we were young so it just wasn't a question that we would try it but when. In the medwest our newpapers will nt even print any national articles that indicate nudity, so how is anybody to get the idea that it might be ok

Maxx

This post was edited

I am planning to take a young lady who is the lead singer for one of my bands Laissez-Fayre to BALKAZ for the first time. She's known that I'm a nudist right from the time I met her which was in mid-September, but she's said that she won't perform nude herself. She is originally from Townsville and I think that some of her friends up there told her what naturism was about.
Anyway, if she enjoys herself at the venue and is willing to join in the scene then I'll tell her about this site so that she can have her say as well. :-)

This post was edited

Should we be encouraging girls to get drunk before they feel comfortable enough taking their clothes off? I don't agree with this being a Christian myself.
The Bible states: Habbakuk 2:15"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk So as to look on their nakedness!"
If you can't get a girl to be comfortable naked whilst she is sober, forget about introducing her to nudism. Nudism and alcohol abuse should NOT go together.

This post was edited

I don't think there is a difference between what motivates a man or a woman to become a nudist! I think the question should be...what hinders the woman from becoming a nudist? Could it be all the pervy men out there?? What motivated me is to get out out of my clothes...the freedom to be me!!

This post was edited

The OP of this thread has not logged on for three years. It makes one wonder just how many active members we have on here.
(91)

This post was edited

First I am fairly new to this web site. I am doing a lot of reading before doing much typing.
I liked this thread. It had some good insight from the ladies. My wife is adamantly against trying social nudity. I have seen here and in other places many stories that boil down to try it you may like it. I just have not been very good at selling that. I will not force or trick my wife into it.
Thank you ladies
Only a blind person can see you for whom and what you are. The blind are not fooled by a phony facade.
Bob

This post was edited
Why wouldn't she be motivated to be clothed? It is what the majority of women do

All girlsare born nude. The real question is, what motivates girls to become clothed?

This post was edited

Definitely our society...that's what convinces people that nudity is bad. This really needs to change!

This post was edited