RE: What motivates girls to become nude?

This is a great topic for us.My new wife has agreed to try a co skinny dipping area in vermont.I used to go with my ex wife many years ago but my new wife has never been.I have told her that she only needs to do what she feels comfortable doing.She agreed to go topless and then see what happens from there.I think that the best approach is to lovingly compliment my wife and not be demanding or pushy.I think that once she feels the sun on her bare skin,the rest will come naturally.She has a wonderfull attitude about life and is not uptight so I really expect good results for us but it must come slowly with no demands.

That sounds like a good approach, good luck on it.

This post was edited

Hello everyone,I have friends that are femael and arent nudists and im wondering how some of the female members in this site get motivated to become nude

I like it, it saves laundry, easy to pack for a trip and I enjoy the attention I get!
Simples !

Love n stuff,
Rudie
x

This post was edited

This is a great topic for us.My new wife has agreed to try a co skinny dipping area in vermont.I used to go with my ex wife many years ago but my new wife has never been.I have told her that she only needs to do what she feels comfortable doing.She agreed to go topless and then see what happens from there.I think that the best approach is to lovingly compliment my wife and not be demanding or pushy.I think that once she feels the sun on her bare skin,the rest will come naturally.She has a wonderfull attitude about life and is not uptight so I really expect good results for us but it must come slowly with no demands.

You are so taking the right approach, and if you help her be comfortable (and praise her bravery along with her appearance) with whatever steps she takes, you'll likely be at least somewhat of a nudist couple before too long. Baby steps are what got my sweet wife to the point she's now comfortable nude with our friends at the resort. She would not take the clothes off on our first three trips.
Great decision, and best of luck!

This post was edited
what motivates wowen to be nude

I think some is to please the husband or boyfriend. Then some are exhibitionists. But like the women on here stated they have been brought up to believe there body needs to be perfect. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I know the beaches that I go to that hardly anyone has a perfect body once they are nude. That is men and women both, they may look great with clothes. I would like more people to say this is the way I am. If I am happy with my body that is all that counts. If you look at my profile you will see I need to lose some. I agree but I am still happy to be nude and enjoy the sun with friends.

This post was edited
Complex

I always get into passionate debates with friends on this general
subject. As it has been touched on by others I disagree that there
should be concern about convincing anyone else to go nude. They don't
want to? Ok that's fine. However what's important is being able to if
you do want to. I completely agree with Leanne
that partitioning ourselves from everyone else is not a good solution.
In fact I really do contend that partitioning and having "nude only"
destinations only makes things worse. Textile dependent people will
only wonder what "those people" are doing behind the fences.
I
think that once people are OK with others being nude then they will be
OK with being nude themselves. The challenge is making sure that one's
own nudity is not a big deal. I don't think the question should ever
be "Why won't that person get naked?" It should instead be "Why on
earth couldn't I be naked?"
We kind of have a perfect storm of
ideas to contend with when it comes to nudity. Religion, Law,
Sexuality. All subjects which people are passionate about and have a
lot of flexibility in interpretation. This kind of institutionalizes
textilism informally. People grow up just "knowing" that nudity in
general is not OK and/or even bad.
I think this last
point relates specifically to girls as they are taught to hide their
sexuality. Males are "expected" to be promiscuous to some extent.
Since many people equate nudity directly to sex it is easy to logically
conclude that they have more reason to cover up based on this incorrect
fact.
There are a lot of forces at play here. Hopefully the "choir" isn't too bored back there :-p

This post was edited
RE: What motivates women to be nudists

Tcotta,
You've made some interesting points in complete agreement with a rather long narrative which I have begun on how to attract younger nudists. An small excerpt follows:
"Its very difficult to sell a product that nobody wants.
Why is it that the nude resorts in the Caribbean are often booked to capacity at $300.00 to $400.00 per night. when nudist clubs offering nominal grounds fees cannot fill their pool chairs. The median age for those resorts is 20 to 25 years younger than the nudist clubs. Its a very unfair comparison but I think it establishes that nudity is not the issue.
Grin and Bare it.
Art

This post was edited
RE: What motivates women to be nudists

Tcotta,
You've made some interesting point which are in complete agreement with a rather long narrative which I have begun on how to attract younger nudists. A short excerpt follows:
"Its very difficult to sell a product that nobody wants.
Why is it that the nude resorts in the Caribbean are often booked to capacity at $300.00 to $400.00 per night. when nudist clubs offering nominal grounds fees cannot fill their pool chairs. The median age for those resorts is 20 to 25 years younger than the nudist clubs. Its a very unfair comparison but I think it establishes that nudity is not the issue."
Grin and Bare it.
Art

This post was edited

Just my roommates are 2 guys and a girl. The 2 guys became nudists and so I was too scared to but started wearing bikinis with the other girl. So then after a while we joined the guys and are nudists all 4 of us. So i got motivated from others at home! My parents whereas were never nudists but i slept nude always growing up until i bought lingerie which i like a lot to wear in bed for sure.

This post was edited

I love the feeling of being free and love the sun on my body also... it just radiates to my soul......
I can say though that most of my women friends are not nudists because they are not totally confident in their own skin and are afraid of the preconceived comments or snide remarks. I try to explain to them that it's a pretty safe enviroment, but some have been to nude beaches where men have oogled or been rude or hovering and they did not appreciate that type of attention.

This post was edited

As I see it, within some of the responses to this question, IMO, lies the answer. The women that are presently active nudists are the ones that need to be recruiting, convincing, or whatever term you want to apply. Not meaning or wanting to sound sexist, but the truth of the matter remains, women stick together. The presently active female nudists regardless of age, are the ones that need to be the ones that assures that the nudist lifestyle will continue to exsist as we once knew. Having been raised in the lifestyle, I would hate to see all the resorts and the lifestyle dwindle to nonexsitence.

This post was edited