RE: What motivates girls to become nude?

I was vacationing at a resort in the Caribbean. The first two days were spent on the beach
sitting in a soggy swimsuit and being chafed by sand. I signed up for a day boat trip and
picnic at a beach on an island away from the resort. As we were leaving, I discovered that
the excursion was to an island with a nude beach! I decided to go anyway, thinking no way
was anybody getting me out of my suit. I stood firm and, in fact, was the last person to
give in and shed my swimsuit - I was the last one to get dressed to return to the resort.
Why hadn't someone told me about this sooner? I was hooked, and that was over 40 years ago.
The phrase, "nude when possible, clothed when practical," definitely describes me. I do
wear at least shoes when vacuuming the house though as I have a habit of running over my
toes with the vacuum cleaner.

This post was edited
RE: clothing optionality attracts more girls and women

attempts to bounce the garbage off the hoem page would be my guess, NIM!

Jen

This post was edited

Lots of alcohol.

This post was edited

You are a lucky fellow. My wife has tried it a few times but never embraced it as yours obviously did. I hold absolutely no hope for her to change anytime soon. cn

This post was edited

Once upon a time, I wanted a better tan. Now I know how foolish it is to risk skin cancer. Nonetheless, it is still comfortable to be nude.

Some skin Dr's are starting to say that 15 mins of sun 3 times a week with no sunscreen on can actually be benificial! And may even help prevent skin cancer. Not to mention it's one of the best ways to get Vit D into your body.(Get the sun before youbathe with soap asthe oil on ur skin is part of making Vit D ).

After that.... lather up with the spf30 or higher and enjoy the sun..... I know I love the sun on my whole body.... feels great!

This post was edited
RE: clothing optionality attracts more girls and women

attempts to bounce the garbage off the hoem page would be my guess, NIM!Jen
Amen. Getting tired of threads about penis rings and men wearing women's panties.

This post was edited

Once upon a time, I wanted a better tan. Now I know how foolish it is to risk skin cancer. Nonetheless, it is still comfortable to be nude. Some skin Dr's are starting to say that 15 mins of sun 3 times a week with no sunscreen on can actually be benificial! And may even help prevent skin cancer. Not to mention it's one of the best ways to get Vit D into your body. (Get the sun before you bathe with soap as the oil on ur skin is part of making Vit D ).After that.... lather up with the spf30 or higher and enjoy the sun..... I know I love the sun on my whole body.... feels great!

Both my husband's and my dermatologists say to go outside any day without sunscreen is foolish. We've both had basal cell carcinomas removed. His was more serious than mine.

This post was edited

As a female myself there are many reasons why I love being nude. I would aussume (correct me if I am wrong :D) that a lady and a man have very similar motivations. It all started with I loved the feeling of sleeping nude and not becomming tangled in a mess of PJ's by the morning hours. Then the thoughts why dress ASAP from the shower, it's much easier to not hide behind a towel. Through the years of "closet home nudism" I began to realize the benefits I saw in my own self image. I became much more accepting of my own body and bodies of others (a medical profession helped that along too!) I don't know if this sheds any light on the topic but I figured I had to make my first post somewhere :D

This post was edited

I myself always loved the feeling of being nude, and i got into a relationship with a man that was a nudist, and i just jumped right it! We are no longer together, and i didnt know how i was going or if i was going to continue, but i did, and lovin every minute of it!!

This post was edited

I really don't know what motivates girls to become a nudist, but I can tell that my late wife would not disrobe in public under any circumstance. I tried for many years to get her to attend a nudist venue with me. She absolutely refused to go.

This post was edited