Nude in Public

I have a question, if it was legal, would you walk around naked in public? I'll start with my answer: HELL YES!!!

This topic was edited
RE:Nude in Public

Definitely!

This post was edited

I already walk around naked where it is legal and accepted. Everyone around me knows I'm a nudist. So I would have absolutely no reason to be clothed if my nudity were legal - unless it's too cold. Yes I'd be naked everywhere. That would be utopia.

This post was edited

Simple yes if your nudity is not motivated by a desire for some sort of sexual gratification.

This post was edited

Simple yes if your nudity is not motivated by a desire for some sort of sexual gratification.

Agreed!

This post was edited

Yeah course.I have been out walking the dog, down the regular public beach, on a nice day, and I would think to myself 'I wish I could be naked right now'.My daring self wouldn't mind much strolling through the beach naked, but holding back knowing consciously of what others reactions would be, the hassle, discomfort and the law.Like even the park with only a handful of people would cause offence, tho could try after midnight when it's quiet.It's only official beaches and places that some people find acceptable or just avoid them if they don't or being spotted by a single person somewhere secluded / time/place people aren't around at the time.

Remember nudity in England and Wales is legal and if you chose a quite day you can do your nude dog walk along the beach and you can see by my profile photo is this is what I have done. Again if there are people on the beach if you can pass them with plenty of space and behind them there should be no problem.

This post was edited

There is a law here in the UK which is used if a person's nudity causes alarm or distress to another. But it's not so much whether it's legal as whether it's publicly accepted. It is totally legal to be naked in Spain (except in Barcelona). When naked it isn't the police I fear it is the angry mum with her children. So I apply common sense - is this the sort of place my nudity will be accepted? For another example: Portugal has 60+ nudist beaches but only around 6 have the status of being legally nudist. All the rest are classified as "informal" nudist beaches. Basically it's any that are not the main town beaches. Then there are the countries with little regard for the law. I'm told nudity is illegal in Greece but nobody takes any notice of such a silly law. The French are very liberal too.

So for me the answer is YES I get naked wherever it's acceptable - where I won't get arrested or hit over the head by a handbag.

This post was edited

Sometimes the none nudist world will embrace us nudists the wnbr being one good example, try cycling round a city centre for 2hours any other time and I don't think you would get very far, but on event day you have no trouble at all provide you behave yourself. There are other public nude events such as the Bear all for polar bears naked dash in Yorkshire. Remember there are lots of photos and videos done at such events so if you're not proud to bare all beware.

This post was edited

Of course I would.
I have been nude in public riding in the WNBR here in Los Angeles eight years in a row now.
The public has been very accepting.
One year some how the shorts I had with me to get to and from the car were lost/stolen from my bike.
That meant after the official ride I had to ride the half mile back to my car nude. Instead of putting on the shorts I had in the car I stayed nude while putting the bike carrier and then the bike on the car.
Several cars went by but I just carried on as normal. There were a few stares but no problems.

A lot of people here say they would if it was legal but how many of you would be willing to do it now in order to promote the idea of accepting public nudity.
I am hopeful that I may have that opportunity in the next two weeks (August 13, 2017).
There is a person here in Los Angeles that is trying to organize an outdoor Nude Life Drawing class.
Even though I have never posed nude I told her that I would be willing to volunteer.
I will keep you informed as to what happens.

This post was edited

Love to go naked in public. Can never understand why people think it's a sexual thing..

This post was edited

Of course if it was legal. There would be so many more people walking around nude. It would be nice to cycle and walk around nude. But there would also be times to be dressed.

This post was edited