RE:Daily Nude drive stories ...

Gearing up for a long drive up the coast. We'll be gone a week and normally, I drive naked and my wife is minimally covered. This trip ... with textile friends ... ;p. NO naked driving this trip! Looks like our nudity will be confined to our room.

Errands to run this am and one stop will be the cigar shop. Gotta get provisions for the trip. I'll drive there naked and wish they had a nude smoking lounge. This small place always has free coffee brewing, just wish we could sit there and enjoy the coffee, cigars and fun conversation while being extra comfortable!

My wife knows me so well. She reminded me that I have this thing about driving every car we drive, that I have to drive in naked. We are renting a vehicle to drive up the coast with friends. Need a large enough car for our luggage and golf clubs. We'll rent a mini van for this trip. My wife said ... "I'm saving a few errands for you to run so you can drive the mini van naked and check that off the trip list!" :DD

This post was edited

Just spent a few days at our club in the motorhome. Drove it there naked and only put on clothes once while we left and visited with friends. Not what I wanted to do but ...

Broke down the site and disconnected the coach from services. Drove it down to the office where I walked in naked to check out. The one lady helping me asked me for our tags/slips that you put on the windshield to show you've paid. As I walked back out to the motorhome, she followed behind about 30 seconds. I handed her the tags and as I was getting in the motorhome she asks ... "do you drive nude?" I responded, "yes, most of the time. All the time in this thing." Her response ... "how cool is that!"responded, "yes it is and more comfortable!" I

I'd read somewhere where someone was going to drive nude while leaving a club/resort and the office people gave this person what for because it gave nudists a bad name to do that. I was waiting for her to ask me and give me that same crud but her response was surprising and welcomed!

This post was edited

I'd read somewhere where someone was going to drive nude while leaving a club/resort and the office people gave this person what for because it gave nudists a bad name to do that. I was waiting for her to ask me and give me that same crud but her response was surprising and welcomed!

I remember reading the same post on here, was I was waiting for your tale to go the same way. Nice to see that not everyone is as closed minded as some nudists seem to be. Then again, I suppose I'm closed minded compared to some on here.

This post was edited

I'd read somewhere where someone was going to drive nude while leaving a club/resort and the office people gave this person what for because it gave nudists a bad name to do that. I was waiting for her to ask me and give me that same crud but her response was surprising and welcomed!I remember reading the same post on here, was I was waiting for your tale to go the same way. Nice to see that not everyone is as closed minded as some nudists seem to be. Then again, I suppose I'm closed minded compared to some on here.

There's that line that some will cross and others will not when it comes to their opinions. There's that ol' saying ... "Opinions are like A..holes, everybody's got one!" The key is to voice yours without forcing yours on everyone else, as if it's the only opinion or way of looking or approaching an issue or situation.

I can be closed minded as well ... especially when it comes to dealing with a..holes! ;D

This post was edited

There's that line that some will cross and others will not when it comes to their opinions. There's that ol' saying ... "Opinions are like A..holes, everybody's got one!" The key is to voice yours without forcing yours on everyone else, as if it's the only opinion or way of looking or approaching an issue or situation.I can be closed minded as well ... especially when it comes to dealing with a..holes! ;D

Everyone has the right to an opinion, as long as it matches mine :D

When I first joined TN I was amazed at the closed minded conservative views expressed by some on here, which was the total opposite of what I was expecting. I always imagined nudists as liberal free spirits with a live an let live attitude (and placard carrying protesters).

At the other end of the scale there are the true placard carriers, who refuse to cover up to answer the door, and want to be seen out walking.

Thankfully, I sit somewhere in the middle, upset nobody, and have never (as far as I know) been seen while driving bottomless, or at this time of year, completely naked on my daily commute home. The dark cold winter nights do have some advantages

(thought it would be a good idea to get back on topic :D

This post was edited

I spent most of yesterday clothed. Me and a close friend attended a retirees breakfast with a bunch of previous co workers. After that, we met up with our wives who had been out shopping and then stopped for lunch. A short stop at these friend's home and then onto a early evening sporting event for our youngest grandchild. By the time we got home, I'd had more than enough clothes time but needed to take the motorhome back to storage.

I prefer taking our motorhome back to storage at night. Even though there are security cameras on the building, I can get away with wearing the minimum, most times. It was cold out last night. After coming home from the sports event, I stripped and grabbed my lightest weight shorts and sweatshirt, the keys to the motorhome and walked out to the curb to the motorhome and got in. I threw my shorts and sweatshirt on the passenger seat and with my wife following, we made the 10 mins drive over to the storage lot. I'd planned to park it in a usual place and get out naked but there was another couple at the storage lot, picking up their trailer. I slipped on the shorts and sweatshirt and got out and locked up the coach.

Usually, I have to get out of the car, as we leave, and lock the gate but since this other couple was still working on their trailer, they would need the gate open, so once inside the car, off came the shorts and sweatshirt and my wife drove us home. My exit from the car into the garage was naked and quick ... it was cold! :DD

This post was edited

Another waxing session today about an hour away from home. Slipped outta my shorts and shirt and headed down towards the freeway. There was an accident at a major intersection on my route. I had to drive by slowly with cops all over the place, directing traffic. They waved me through and it was smooth sailing to my appointment.

After my wax session was over and I was back in my car, I was naked again and headed home. I took the scenic route again, through the mountains and since it was a warm day, I had the windows down and enjoying the warm wind on my naked body and flowing over those spots that had just been waxed. Life is good!

This post was edited

Went to the gym this morning for my weekly session with a personal trainer. Was gonna leave the house in shorts and slip them off when I got in the car. It was 34 degrees this morning and the inside of my Jeep was like an ice box. I returned to into the house and put on sweatpants! hahahahaha Damn car didn't heat up until I got to the gym!

This post was edited

Another great day of naked driving.

I had a waxing appointment with my esthetician who lives about an hour away. I needed shorts, t shirt and flip flops to get out to the car which was on the curb. Once inside, the clothes and flip flops came off and I was off for my hours drive. I arrived early and sat in front of her home taking care of some other business on the cell phone. I was able to actually open my car door and get out and slip on the shorts and t shirt while outside my car, this time. Not able to park in my usual spot made this possible. It also helped that the UPS truck added some shielding! :DD

My session lasts about an hour and 20 mins. After I was done, I walked out to the car and a construction truck was not parked where the UPS truck once was. This made it easy for me to strip outside my car and get in. I made a stop in the middle of my drive home to get my wife and I some dinner at our favorite BBQ place, so I had to slip on the clothes again but took them off after getting back in the car. Unable to dress and strip in that parking lot ... way too many cars and people!

I took the scenic route home and since it was 78 degrees out, I drove the mountain pass route with the windows open and enjoyed the warm fresh air to blow over my newly waxed areas. It felt great to be able to take advantage of the great weather with my newly waxed areas and a nice naked drive!

This post was edited

Still hadn't had the opportunity to drive naked since my last post until last night. Had to make a run to the drive thru pharmacy window and pick up a prescription. I didn't put a towel down when I left the house and should have just stopped and grabbed one out of the back but drove to the pharmacy that way. Since having the hair waxed off my butt ... the seats in my Jeep are a bit rough on the butt so after I got our meds, I pulled into a parking stall back in the corner of this shopping center. I was finishing a text message. Not a car in sight or driving by. I opened the door and proceeded to get out to retrieve a towel for the ride home. Wouldn't you know it that as soon as I emerged from the Jeep, the parade of cars that drove by wouldn't stop! :DDD I got tired of waiting and just got out and got the towel and got back in and drove off. I'm certain I was seen by a car or two, if they were really paying close attention! :DD

This post was edited