Daily Nude drive stories ...

Something's amiss with this site. I went to delete a post of mine and it completely deleted the entire topic! Grrrrrrrr ...

So ... I will begin another topic of discussion on Daily Nude Driving stories. Please accept my apologies for having to start another topic but I didn't delete the topic, just tried to delete my post.

This topic was edited
RE:Daily Nude drive stories ...

So are you sitting on the naughty boy step now.

Interesting if it is a glitch in the program, or just hitting the wrong button which you thought was the right one which is so easy to do and more if the computer program isn't set up that well.

This post was edited

Something's amiss with this site. I went to delete a post of mine and it completely deleted the entire topic! Grrrrrrrr ...So ... I will begin another topic of discussion on Daily Nude Driving stories. Please accept my apologies for having to start another topic but I didn't delete the topic, just tried to delete my post.

Was it a PBKC fault?
A.K.A. a P.I.C.N.I.C.

This post was edited

Don't worry. It's always fun to tell our stories!

This post was edited

A couple of resent ones On fathers day I had to collect my sister from hospital as my brother-in-law had collapsed that morning (he has now has a pacemaker fitted and back home) and had been take into hospital and as soon as I dropped my sister off back at their home off came my shorts and drove back home. Another one I was taking the garden rubbish out the the recycling place so drove there nude and stopped and put my shorts on just short of going into the centre and once I got into the car to come back my shorts came off and just dropped them over the top until I left the centre. This evening I took my mum to a BBQ where she volunteers and after I dropped her off I drove just out of the way and stripped of and drove down to get some fuel and stopped at the pumps and put my shorts on to fill up the car and went and paid and as soon as in the car off came the shorts and then drove home nude including a new section of road which was only today and parked outside the gates and went in doors still nude. When it was time to go and collect mum I walked out to the car nude and drove just short of where to pick her up and got dressed again. In the past I only did long drives nude but now are doing ones where it is only about 10 minuets drive as well.

This post was edited

I guess, technically, I drive naked almost every single day!

I most times will park my car on the street, just in case my wife needs or wants to go somewhere in her car, which is parked in the garage. My car is always parked in the driveway every night, unless it's attached to the motorhome before some trip. I will always wait until 11:30 - midnight to walk out to my car and move it from the street to the driveway. I am almost always able to do this while nude ... just like this last week!

We've been having a heat wave and I've been watering our grass again in the evening around 9 pm. I shut off the porch light and am quite able to sit out there naked and water the three sections of lawn and when that's done, if the coast is clear, I'll walk to my car and move it but usually, I'll wait til later in the evening before bed. Best part is that my wife has been accompanying me on the glider on the porch each night I've done this. ;-)

But I still drive naked when we go out to run errands or driving for some distance to a destination on a regular basis. I particularly enjoy driving our motorhome naked but don't do that as often as I'd like because we haven't used it in a couple of months.

This post was edited

Often when the car is needed I get it outside the gates nude get out and shut the gates so the car is ready for mum to drive it so I do some very short drives as well as some very long drives.

This post was edited

In two weeks me and the mrs will be attempting to drive nude from toledo oh to Ft myers nude. We'll see how good of sense of humor the cops and gas station attendants have.But if you're not having fun do something different.Hopefully lots of pics to follow.

This post was edited

In two weeks me and the mrs will be attempting to drive nude from toledo oh to Ft myers nude. We'll see how good of sense of humor the cops and gas station attendants have.But if you're not having fun do something different.Hopefully lots of pics to follow.

Sounds awesome! Have a safe, nude drive!

This post was edited

Got in a nice naked drive today. Had an appointment for a wax treatment and drove the hour there and hour and a half back home ... without a stitch, except for short stop at our favorite BBQ place for some take out. Once the food and I were back in the car, I was naked again and drove the freeway til our "scenic route" turn off. I enjoy that route because I drive slower, can roll down the windows and enjoy the fresh air. Most times, I don't even have the radio on. When I got home, the coast was clear enough for a naked exit!

This post was edited

It is a nice ride!

Ever had any negative comments on your naked driving?

This post was edited