RE:Daily Nude drive stories ...

So the bulldog clip stops the seatbelt pulling tight by placing it where the seatbelt comes out of the side of the car then. Must see if I can find one and try.

Yes, that's it. Make sure that you don't make the belt too slack otherwise it may slip off your shoulder, or may not snap locked in an accident. You just need to remove the tension.

This post was edited

Sounds like you keep the belt tighter than most people that listen it or put it over their shoulder. But seriously, look into what an improperly worn seatbelt can do. Ha d braking is not the same as going from say 40 to zero in a few milliseconds as happens in a crash.

This post was edited

Sounds like you keep the belt tighter than most people that listen it or put it over their shoulder. But seriously, look into what an improperly worn seatbelt can do. Ha d braking is not the same as going from say 40 to zero in a few milliseconds as happens in a crash.

I don't need to look into it. Unfortunately I am fully aware of the implications of incorrectly worn seatbelts

This post was edited

I have tried just sitting in the car and by pulling out the seat belt by approx 1/2 inch instead of the seat belt digging in it is just firm across your body so for safety it shouldn't make any difference at all.

This post was edited

It was one of these get dressed and undress drives today, as I loaded the car nude with garden waste and drove nude to the recycling place and put on my shorts on and got out of the car and dumped the garden waste and back into the car and shorts back off, then drove to a supermarket and found a quiet parking place and reversed in and got out of the car and dressed including a top, did the shopping and stripped off again before getting into the car and, then to the Doctors again reversing into a spot but it was open on the drivers side so on checking if anybody was about I got out of the car and dressed and when I got back a car was parked beside me and as it was empty I stripped of before getting back into the car to drive home nude.

As it was quite a bit of town driving I was stopped at traffic lights and was watching people walking along the pavements, but nobody looked my way.

This post was edited

I used to do this all the time but stopped dressing and getting undressed several times while running errands. Nowadays, I remain clothed until my last stop, which I always plan to be the furthest away from home (longer continuous naked drive). It just became too big a hassle to continually dress and undress.

We drove our motorhome to the club yesterday. We spent the day naked, working on the motorhome in prep for a long naked drive to a resort up in Northern Cal. I drove naked to the club, had to put shorts on to check in and then took them off again and drove to our rented RV spot. I got out and set up naked and that was the reason we spent the money to do so. I could have worked on the motorhome at home, in front of the house but I wouldn't be able to do what I wanted to do, naked.

When we left, I drove home naked again and my wife wore a sport shirt I took along. We had a nice naked drive home. We got caught in some traffic and didn't realize that our grandson had pulled up behind us in front of our house. We were both standing naked near the open door to the motorhome. We were both slipping on something to get from the motorhome to the house when our grandson said, "wow, you made good time!" We'd gotten stuck in traffic and told him we'd be late but since we drove up and didn't see his car, we thought we were in the clear! hahahaha

He took it in stride and never batted an eye or made a comment but continued to talk to us I slipped on some shorts and his grandmother slipped on her sundress. If anyone was going to react normally, without embarrassment, immaturity or disgust, it is this grandson! Grandma says, "he's truly a chip off the ol' block (me)!"

This post was edited

We arrived at Laguna del Sol yesterday afternoon. Left home around 4am and arrived just after noon. Drove the entire way naked with the exception of two stops for fuel and food.

Lots of truck traffic and passed many of them but worried not if they saw me. Two lane hwy with multiple areas of construction, my guess is that their eyes were on the road just like mine! A couple of local trips yo the market and favorite bakery which I'll drive to nude as well.

Having a great time so far!

This post was edited

How funny! I too was a Laguna Del Sol for the Nude Stock. I pushed the envelope just a little.... I drove down from Idaho in the buff and did the return trip back the same. 600 hundred miles each way and guess what..... not one person even noticed, this in the day light hours. That said I will admit that going through Carson City I put on a shirt... a few stop lights. Best way to travel long distance by far.

This post was edited

I usually drive home bottomless every day, but two weeks ago the sun was out so off came the shirt as soon as I was clear of the queues out of the city. I've done this a few times but I've always covered up (shorts over lap) when overtaking. This time I didn't bother, although I did still cover up queueing in the small villages.

Guess what, nobody saw. Okay, this was only 43 miles and 60 minutes, but it was in mixed traffic with some slow speed congestion and a few chances for problems. Wouldn't it be lovely if we could just always do this with no worry about adverse results

This post was edited

How funny! I too was a Laguna Del Sol for the Nude Stock. I pushed the envelope just a little.... I drove down from Idaho in the buff and did the return trip back the same. 600 hundred miles each way and guess what..... not one person even noticed, this in the day light hours. That said I will admit that going through Carson City I put on a shirt... a few stop lights. Best way to travel long distance by far.

What I find a little strange are the looks I get from fellow nudists when I finish getting the coach ready to depart, climb in and into the drivers seat naked and drive off. They look at me, they look at each other as if to say, "is that guy driving naked!!?" I have had one female office worker, from our club, follow me out to our motorhome as we were checking out to retrieve some paperwork. After I gave it to her and began climbing into the coach naked, she asked, "are you doing to drive naked!?" I said, "yup, usually do. This vehicle and all our vehicles." She smiled and said, "that's so cool!"

I had to dump the tanks before leaving and had on some nothing shorts. I wish the vines or trailing plants would grow faster and block sight of this area for those coming into the resort. I'd like to do that dirty deed naked as well! I love driving our motorhome naked and for those long hauls, it's even better. We left that early and in the dark to avoid some traffic areas and were successful. Coming home, another story and we will NOT do that again. I'll be staying over night in Bakersfield and splitting the drive in 1/2. I'll/We'll have to rough it and keep clothes on outside the coach but the next morning after we hook up the Jeep and head out for LdS, I'll be naked again!

This post was edited