RE:Daily Nude drive stories ...

Yes ... Spring has finally sprung here in So Cal! Warms up earlier in the morning and stays warm til the sun goes down. My next long naked drive will be on Tuesday of next week. Can't wait ... been wanting and NEEDING a long naked drive for some time! On our return drive home, it'll be an even longer naked drive with stops for naked pics through Death Valley! ;D

This post was edited

I live in the Antelope valley, Ca. Everything is far. Convenience store 5 miles etc.
Today I drove 25 miles to get my RV smogged. It passed eaxily. AT AAA there were issues. So to humor myself I drove home nude. Even though there were very high winds, I enjoyed the trip and didn't want it to end. I took the long way home and looked for extensions. Finally, I decided that I had things to do and extensions in the trip didn't help, though a nice idea.

This post was edited

Done two in the last few days, with one taking garden waist out to the recycling place and as I was nude from cutting the grass etc I drove there nude and parked up with people walking around and put my shorts on and got out of the car to unload and once done I got back into the car and shorts off and back home. The second one was to the doctors ( I have a very bad rash from rhubarb leaves including on my bottom from nude gardening) where I reversed into a parking place and checking the car next to me was empty got out nude and put my shorts and tee shirt on and once back to my car stripped of and got back into the car and drove home nude.

This post was edited

Drove through KFC last night and was naked. The young girl that took care of me at the drive up window looked at me and after complimenting me on my car, said, "it's a nice night to not have to wear a shirt!" I said, "yeah and drive with the windows down." She replied, "rather being doing that then working in here!" :D Little did she know that I was not only shirtless but short/pantless as well! :DDD

This post was edited

Since everything is so far away, I drove home from my last stop nude. That was about 22 miles. Along the way I found a section of the aqua duct with hiking access. I pulled up close to the gate; looked both ways, and took off for about a 15 minute hike. It was very pleasant and relatively out of view. I may have to explore that opportunity again.

This post was edited

Just spent 5 awesome days in Palm Springs at a nude resort. We did get dressed and go into downtown for dinner twice and take out once. A friend and I packed our car of all the things we took with us. I probably could have packed the car naked but didn't since I was outside the resort. After we packed up the car and said our goodbyes, we headed out to our car when I stripped easily in the parking lot and got in and drove off. We took a slightly longer route home through the mountains and enjoyed the nude drive home ... about an hour and 45 mins long. We both decided that, that route is the most scenic and has the least amount of traffic so we may just take that route from now on.

Rainy and cold today here at home. We'll undoubtedly stay and naked and inside today. Tomorrow will be 80 and then hotter come the weekend. Looking to take the motorhome out of storage in a couple of weeks and maybe go someplace far enough away to get in a good long naked drive. It's my favorite vehicle to drive naked.

This post was edited

Di won't be completely nude either unless we're on a deserted road or late at night and it's warm out. She most times wears a buttoned shirt and leaves it unbuttoned for portions of the trip where she won't be seen by truckers passing us on the left. Other times she wears a sheer cover up. From a distance, like from semi trucks, they can't see any nudity, even though it's sheer.

This post was edited

A couple of fun naked drives today. At 8 am, I drove naked to the car wash and got my Jeep cleaned before our short getaway to our club. I stopped and parked at the oil change place across the parking lot from the car wash and slipped on my shorts and t shirt then drove up to the vacuum area, got my receipt and went in to pay. I stayed dressed to stop at the market for a couple of last minute things. I got in the Jeep, stripped and drove home.

Our motorhome is parked in front of the house so the coast was clear to get out naked and unload the Jeep. With several back and forth trips to the motorhome, loading it for the getaway, I slipped on my sheer mesh shorts to accomplish these trips and not be seen by any passerby's. We loaded up the RV and I drove it naked all the way to the club while my wife followed behind in the Jeep. I slipped on shorts to check in and then got into the RV, took off the shorts and drove to our spot and set up!

Fun naked drives today. WE have to return home tomorrow for a few hours and I'll drive naked home and then have to wear clothes for a few hours then drive back to the club naked. The drive home will also be naked. Too bad it's such a short drive! :DDDD

This post was edited

A day visit to our club and nude drive up to the parking area by the front office. I slipped on the shorts and my wife and I got out and checked in. Once back in the car, I slipped off the shorts and drove to the main parking area and got out and unloaded our things for the day. After a nice day at the club, we showered and headed back to the car. I loaded up our bags and cooler and remained naked for the drive home.

My wife was going to wear just a sarong but we needed to make a stop before we went home so she slipped on one of her favorite sundresses. We drove her car this time so I was able to drive right into the garage were we got out naked, unloaded the car and then closed the garage door. It's been pretty warm/hot here in the valley and the neighbors across the street all have their shutters closed and A/C's on so we could almost be naked out front most of the day but there is an occasional car that drives to the end of our cul de sac thinking it goes through but it does not. Unloading the back of the car naked was pretty cool. Almost like living in the real world! :DDD

This post was edited

Friday July 6, 2018
Had to drive from home to a company in Irwindale early in the morning to make a delivery.
Thanks to the extreme high temperatures we are having, I decided to walk out the front door to the car still nude.
Drove the 35 miles to my destination, dressing in T-shirt and shorts to make the delivery. Stopped by the Jack In The Box to pick up something to eat, stripping again in the parking lot before making the 58 mile trip to work.
Total miles, 92, length of time nude in car, 1 hour 40 minutes.

As usual, after work, made the 26 mile, 50 minute drive home nude.

There was some bonus time nude as I had to stay late at work to find some samples to send out to a customer. Once everyone else was gone, I was able to work nude for a full hour.

This post was edited