RE:Daily Nude drive stories ...

I've been struggling with the cold too just now. The car is so cold when I get into it to drive home, it's not warm enough to undress before reaching the motorway (highway).

Some days I don't even get my socks off.

On the days that I do get naked I gt a lovely relaxed and comfortable drive home. If I can't see I'm naked what chance has anyone else?

I think I'm going to have to have a pre-heater for the car :D

This post was edited

My naked driving days have been extremely limited. Temps are just too cold for shorts, flip flops and Hawaiian shirts. I have run out to my Jeep, parked on the street, and driven back up onto the driveway, for the night, several times. You'd think I'd learn but I still do it; my cloth seats are really cold on the bare bottom and bare genitals!!! Can't imagine doing that in my wife's car with leather seats! Di just laughs! I tell her that "I'm committed!" She says, "you should be committed!"

Cold mornings here in our Southern California valley. For the last week or so it's been in the mid to upper 20's. I know many of you have more severe temps than that but that's why we live here and not where you are! :DDDD I warms up to the low 60's but we have had a few days where we never got any warmer than mid 50's. For us, that's still cold! ;DDD

This post was edited

It's finally warmed up enough to get back into the routine of driving naked when I can. Shorts are the dress mode lately and when I can wear shorts instead of pants, naked driving is much easier. I drove the motorhome about 2.5 hrs away to a textile campground in the desert. Once there, I slipped on some shorts, t shirt and flip flops to check in.

Did a little naked 4x4ing out on the trails with my wife but there were lots of retirees out there looking at the Super Bloom and she wasn't as adventurous as I was. I was able to avoid them seeing me when getting out of the Jeep and back in.

Yesterday, I played golf with a friend. Afterwards, we had a late lunch and I let him drive away before me. Once he left the parking lot, I climbed outta my car and stripped and then got back in and drove home. When I got home, my wife met me at the open garage door. As I began getting out, I grabbed my shorts and needed to put them on because it was still daylight out and the neighbor across the street had her blinds open. My wife said to me, "I bet you've been waiting too long to be able to do this again!" She's right!!

This post was edited

Just bought a new Jeep Wrangler and drove it naked for the first time today! Had some errands to run and it's been nice and warm; shorts, t shirt and flip flops kinda warm. Easy clothes to slip off and slip on and then back off again. Drove home and parked in such a way that I could get out of the Jeep and walk into the garage easily. Felt great and looking forward to doing this out in the desert with the top completely off! ;D

This post was edited

Saturday was my first morning naked drive of the year (I think) and it was lovely driving through the countryside and over the moors. So early that even driving through the towns wasn't an issue.

This post was edited

Nice to see that someone is having good weather...just kidding ..how are you doing Andy?

This post was edited

Nice to see that someone is having good weather...just kidding ..how are you doing Andy?

Doin' well! Having a good time in my new Jeep and enjoying the nice weather we've been having until this late afternoon! It got cloudy, cold and breezy. I had to put on a sweatshirt for the ride home from working at my dad's! :DDD

This post was edited

Since my last post, weather's been better and better each day! Lovin' the warm temps that start around 9 am and continue through the day until around 7pm. It's only gonna get better and it's pretty darn nice currently to get back to naked driving routine!

This post was edited

Sunday was pleasant, but it wasn't until I got back to work on Monday that the weather turned gorgeous.

The up side to this is that tonight will be my 3rd naked drive in 3 days. So much nicer than my usual routine of just being bottomless.

This post was edited

Regrettably, I've been out of practice. There were days when I'd either strip at the car before getting in or strip as soon as I got into the car but they've been more miss than hit nowadays. As I get older, it seems that trying to dress and undress in the car is becoming a PITA! My body just doesn't want to bend and flex like it used to and it's getting more difficult to put my clothes back on. Thus, I've switched up my naked driving habits to what I did yesterday.

As usual, I made my closest to home errand stop first. I stayed dressed for that one because I would have only been naked for about 4 mins. I took care of that business and then got in the car and stripped for the drive to the next errand stop to pick up my new glasses. That was a 15 min drive there and then a 20 min drive back home with a drive thru stop at Starbucks, all done naked except for picking up the glasses! :DDDDD

I think I'll get back into the regular naked driving groove when I sell my classic car and my new Jeep is in the garage. It'll be easier to just walk out to the garage and hop in naked. I can always find an out of the way parking spot to get out and slip on my shorts and shirt. ;D

This post was edited