RE: Camping--well, we're here and having a great time!

Ahhh Jen, that was really nice, well done! :)

Phil.

This post was edited
RE: A camping trip's worth...

Jen, I read your poem to my wife and she really thought it hit the mark, as did I. That was great...well thought out and phrased to express what a lot of us think but don't eloquently put into words.
Gator

This post was edited

So glad you liked the poem! And really hoping your wife is enjoying her first "social" experiences. I remember how awkward I felt the first few times. But it just seems to come so...naturally! (Pun fully intended, lol) I do find that when I'm naked, I'm a lot more aware of how bad my posture has become, and tend to keep my back a little straighter and my head held a little higher. See? It's good for one's physical well being and self-esteem!

Jen

This post was edited

Great poem Jen...really captures the essence of being out there on the lake camping.

Thanks for the great trip report Gator...Keep us posted on things. Like a lot of other people here I'm afraid that I'll have to live vicariously through you for the time being...Damn this Northwest weather.

This post was edited
Camp

We have a Cabby caravan of water-borne central heating so we can camp in temperatures down to -30 degrees Celsius. This is the best caravan we have had with it, we take on trips both in Denmark and elsewhere in Europe

This post was edited
RE: Camp

We have a Cabby caravan of water-borne central heating so we can camp in temperatures down to -30 degrees Celsius. This is the best caravan we have had with it, we take on trips both in Denmark and elsewhere in Europe
Camping in SUB ZERO Temps! .......You're NOT well!!!!!

hehehehe

Phil.

This post was edited
RE: Camping

I must admit though I'm rather impressed with all this camping talk I've only camped once in my life and it was in the back yard of a friends house. It rained his tarp tent leaked and we ended up sleeping in the den.

This post was edited
RE: Camping-the weekend was great!

The tent and air mattress were really comfortable even though the temp dropped to about 40 during the night after the cold front came through. I did have access to electricity and set up a small electric space heater, and plenty of cover on the bed.
Once again, my wife and I were the only "non-regulars" on the grounds this weekend and we shared a pot-luck chili dinner Saturday night, were offered a bed in 4 different trailers "if you need to get warm" and three meals at other times.
And yes, we had a "sweet wife social nudity breakthrough"...I was so excited. She had gotten into the hot tub nude with me alone a couple of times during the weekend (the rule is no clothing in the hot tub or pool), but on the third trip to the tub Sunday morning, a few folks came by on their way to the shower, came over and visited with us. She made no attempt to cover up and was seen by probably 5 different men and women in her birthday suit. She also stayed nude under her robe most of the rest of the day until we had to leave and told me that she had intended to get in the hot tub with everyone again, but was fighting stomach issues brought on by the chili dinner
All in all, we had a tremendous trip.
Gator

This post was edited

Welcome home gator! So glad to hear about your wonderful weekend.
(A message for your wife: Aren't nudists the nicest people?)

Jen

This post was edited

Well done gator, a great weekend WITH a bonus! sounds like you've cracked it, it's all down hill from now on. Glad it turned out so well

Phil.

This post was edited