World record question

If you could set a world record of something done naked what category would you want to have your name listed in the record books?

For example , Longest walk done in the buff, Posed for the most art classes or whatever. There does not have to be a current record to break, just something you think would be fun to have your name and nudity associated with.

Looking forward to seeing what folks will come up with. Thanks

Noodengr

This topic was edited
RE:World record question

Mine would have to be most time spent fishing naked!

This post was edited

I would go for "The World's Best Old Fashion Molasses Cookies" baked naked!

This post was edited

Ooooooooo .....great idea! And a tough one for me to answer! There's a lot of nude activities that I'm sure many of you out there are already quite accomplished! I was never the fastest when I was younger, and am certain I won't break any speed records for my age.

If I had the capability, which I don't, I think I would like to be known for being the best naked musical performer!

This post was edited

Longest time spent (healthy and uninjured) in the woods with just the body - no shoes or other paraphernalia.

This post was edited

I would have no doubt Phrog!

This post was edited

Longest naked drive or longest naked sail!

This post was edited

I could see me on a cross country walk or bike ride. I know those have been done but I have not seen either done naked. Find a cause get a group to support it and count me in. Others could join in and do sections of th rout with me. Sounds like a good plan.

This post was edited

World champion ballroom (oh no, you di'nt) dancer, first ever done naked.

This post was edited

there were to English chaps who rowed across the Atlantic nude. Did not even take a stitch of clothing along. They had a website a couple of years ago.

This post was edited

One that I would like (or even just be involved with)
Most money raised at nude for charity event

We have things like Biggest Morning Tea for Breast Cancer

Perhaps something like Naked Lunch is an open air venue to raise funds for Medical Research into a childhood issue

This post was edited