RE:Transgender rest and locker rooms

Maybe the real solution is to stop electing stupid lawmakers.

The big problem with that idea is, that is usually the only option on the ballot. You just have to try and choose the lesser of two evils, and even then it is a compromise.

This post was edited

I just gotta go! I really don't care who's in the restroom, bathroom, toilet, WC - whatever you care to call it. For me it's not a social place. I just gotta go!

Yup, when I gotta go anyone w ho blocks the door is gonna wind up with wet shoes!!

This post was edited

ManOfWicklo, who decides who is ugly or pretty?

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

who decides who is ugly or pretty?

Those without visual impairment.

This post was edited

This BS happens every time government tries to legislate morality. Government needs to stay out of bathrooms....unless they really got to go.

This post was edited

This BS happens every time government tries to legislate morality. Government needs to stay out of bathrooms....unless they really got to go.

It is called vote winning, so they get the votes form people who think things like this are sin, so more they say against this the better chance they will get voted in.

This post was edited

Body shame, group pressure, group bravery, non-acceptance and little to no respect and understanding towards each other is the reason why this is even an issue. To me, there is no issue. People should get over it, just like racism, there is only one race, the human race!

This post was edited