Plan now for the upcoming 5K @ Hidden Lake Resort (Oct. 21 2017 Jay, Florida)

Hey Ya'll - don't forget to make a trip to the 4th Annual Boo-Run/Walk 5K @ Hidden Lake Resort on Oct. 21, 2017.

Hidden Lake is near Jay, FL , in the panhandle. Great people, very relaxed low-key atmosphere, and they have ALOT of space for their trails thru the woods and pine forests. Then cool off in the Blue Lagoon, fish in the lake etc.

I've been there twice, LOVED it! It's a simple, somewhat rustic place, no fancy "resort" frills, and that is what gives it the charm, as well as attract the good people that have re-found it (after it's name/management change about 4-5 years ago.

PS - I have NO vested interested in Hidden Lake whatsoever, I'm not even a member (yet), I just hope to see them thrive as a representative of the old-school "club-type atmosphere" that gets overshadowed by the large, commercial "nude recreation" industrial resorts. (Same goes for Cheri's Travelites club in South Carolina)

- Nudeprewd 8/19/2017 (pre-Apoc-eclipse)

This topic was edited
RE:Plan now for the upcoming 5K @ Hidden Lake Resort (Oct. 21 2017 Jay, Florida)

Unfortunately, that is the same day as Cypress Cove's Nude-A-Palooza, which we go to every year. I love finding nude 5K's to run, though.

This post was edited
RE:Plan now for the upcoming 5K @ Hidden Lake Resort (Oct. 21 2017 Jay, Florida)

Thanks for posting! It's always good to get info on future happenings!

This post was edited