Nudist/naturist Jobs

I'm trying to find out how to get a job working at a nudist/naturist venue. I am mostly interested in groundskeeper, caretaker, or maintenance positions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist/naturist Jobs

Sunshower Country Club, in Centerville, Indiana has an ad on their website (sunshower.com) for a caretaker. Check it out.

This post was edited

I'm trying to find out how to get a job working at a nudist/naturist venue. I am mostly interested in groundskeeper, caretaker, or maintenance positions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Your best option is to contact those clubs/resorts in your area or areas in which you'd relocate to and ask them personally. You'll get better and more accurate replies from those in a position to answer questions and ask questions of you for any jobs they may have available.

Do yourself the favor and do the leg work yourself and call them directly. Good luck.

This post was edited

Lake Edun just outside of Topeka KS is looking for a full-time caretaker.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Most, if not all clubs, have a website and many of those have a career section. Check them out. Some clubs will exchange fees and rentals for labor at the resort.

This post was edited

Laguna Del Sol was looking for a groundskeeper not long ago. Am not sure if the position was filled. Might check.

However, I believe they make the groundskeepers wear something while actually working.

This post was edited

Years ago when my brother and I were students, we decided we wanted to work at remote fishing resorts for a summer. We did some preliminary research and made a list of the 24 most expensive resorts in our target area, assuming that the more expensive resorts offered more amenities and required more staff. We sent out resumes/cover letters to all 24 resorts and between us, we received 7 solid job offers. I'm not saying you will have the same success rate but the rationale would still work. Treat it like any other job hunt. Select your potential employers, reach out with a resume/cover letter, follow up with a telephone call and keep following up every month or two. If they need staff and already have solid candidates, why advertise? Most jobs are never advertised so reach out and shake a few trees. Good luck.

Karen

This post was edited