RE:Shaving for nude beach

Yes it does

This post was edited

I usually will trim, once my pubes get to a length that bothers me. If I'm going to the nude beach I'll trim before I go if I feel they're getting to that point, but its not must for me.

This post was edited

I continue to shave every other day whether I'm going to the nude beach, club, or other nudist venue. I'm comfortable with being smooth but also value the opinion of those who do not.

This post was edited

I keep myself shaved because I feel that it looks better. About 25% of the nudists that I see are shaved.

This post was edited

I feel the same !

This post was edited

Feels more naked with pubic hair gone

THIS is why I started trimming or shaving. I was naked one day, but just didn't FEEL naked. I shaved, and I felt naked again for the first time in a long time. I've since settled on trimming the bush, and shaving from about the base of my penis down to my scrotum for times that I do shave. This gives me the naked feeling without strange looks in the showers at the pool. It also stops the irritation in the creases where my legs join my torso.

It's a rainy Friday night and I'm past due for a trim...

This post was edited

I welcome the looks, Im a grown man that chooses not to have any pubic hair , I stopped caring years ago what random strangers think about my lack of pubic hair

This post was edited

I kept myself trimmed for a very long time and decided to shave myself fully before going to Wreck Beach in Vancouver several years back. I loved the smooth look and the feeling of being smooth so much that I have been completely shaved and smooth since then and would never think of not being smooth. The other thing I like about being fully shaved is that it makes me feel more naked.

This post was edited

I did once, but I'm hairy and I looked so weird! I just trim since then, or keep it natural. I like how it looks on other guys... but not on me.
Oh! but i shave my balls :)

This post was edited

Love smooth for the beach

This post was edited