RE:Shaving for nude beach

I agree. I shave my torso, crotch, and underarms. To me, it's a great look when I get tan. For some reason, the skin texture changes when I am tan, and it gets smoother for some reason. It's possible due to the lotion I use.

This post was edited

I shave my sack and keep the rest trimmed, only because it looks better, I like the feel and if I dont it grows to braidable lengths. As for the rest, nope. I'm fond of my fur. I like fur in general.

This post was edited

I've been getting lasered for years now. Not much regrowth left these days.

This post was edited

Shave totally . The lot . Just like the look of it .

This post was edited

I have been a nudist since 1987 and totally shaved, neck to toe (pits, limbs, torso, crotch) since 1992. Love the feel of the sun and the look of no tan-lines and no-hairlines.

This post was edited

I'm totally smooth all the time now from neck down, I done my legs for the first time a few weeks ago and love the look and feel so am going to keep them smooth as well,

This post was edited

I would always shave before the beach... but now i'm getting laser hair removal treatments. I just like the look and feel of it being smooth

This post was edited

I am always smooth because I feel comfortable with sugar waxing. Not only when I go to the beach.

This post was edited

love the shaved look, but get lots of razor bumps. any advice to avoid them?

This post was edited

Try using Magic Shave. I prefer the original and powder form. Follow the directions and I'm sure you'll have the results you want.

This post was edited