RE:Shaving for nude beach

I always shave when the season is right. Which means for nude beach in summer and for winter holidays.

This post was edited

I have shaved constantly for the past 30 years, now I've had Laser Hair removal on my pubes and have to shave less often and hopefully never.

This post was edited

Sounds amazing to be laser smooth

This post was edited

I have shaved constantly for the past 30 years, .

That doesn't leave time to do anything else. Glad you were able to find a way to free up some of your time from constantly shaving.

This post was edited

Keep it nice and trim for the ladies

This post was edited

I like keeping freshly shaved down below during the summer months, but go naturally hairy in the winter

This post was edited

I like keeping freshly shaved down below during the summer months, but go naturally hairy in the winter

This post was edited

How many guys like to shave off all pubic hair before heading out to a nude beach or nude get together ?

i shave when i need to, not particularly for nude beach or a meet up

This post was edited

I trim regularly because I like the look and the feel. I would consider shaving completely except that I have a hairy torso and think it looks ridiculous to have shaved private areas without also having a shaved torso.

This post was edited

No way am I shaving anything else, shave my face and neck every few days to a week depending. Not into all that extra maintainer, rocking the natural look all around:)
Ever hear the term weight proportionate? I think the same applies to body hair. I think it looks odd to have a fully shaved crotch when you are have body hair elsewhere.
If you are naturally a smoothie, then shaving the crotch makes sense and does not look as odd. If you are hairy, leave it all but a bit of a trim. Just my 2 cents.

This post was edited