RE:Shaving for nude beach

We are the types who really don't care what anybody thinks so we do our own thing.

I am permanently smooth from laser and electrolysis for a full brazilian. I shave my pits sometimes and I do have a medium hairy chest that I don't shave. I occasionally trim my leg hair. All this is my wife likes and what I like. I will say that nobody would confuse my package with that of a little boy regardless of it being smooth.

My wife has a full bush and we do not care that she is often the only are among the few women at a resort or beach with hair down there. That is what I prefer and what my wife would have whether or not I liked it.

If others think that is gross or strange, we do not care.

This post was edited

We do shave always before visiting a nude beach, resort or social gathering , nude meet

This post was edited

I dont shave much, too much body hair but some trimming and selected shaving, not just for the beach tho

This post was edited

I am always smooth, ,not only for the nudist time outside. I feel much more comfortable without hair.

This post was edited

I agree shaved feels so much more naked and exposed

This post was edited

I have waxing (sugaring) every six weeks.

This post was edited

I don't have to make a decision about shaving for the nudist beach. I keep myself smooth at all times. I have done so for many years and I like the feeling - and appearance.

This post was edited

I prefer the bald look for myself. I have very little body hair to begin with on my torso, so monthly waxing are below to keep the clean look for daily acceptance as well as for nude figure modeling, the beach and other socials.

This post was edited

I prefer the bald look for myself. I have very little body hair to begin with on my torso, so monthly waxing are below to keep the clean look for daily acceptance as well as for nude figure modeling, the beach and other socials.

This post was edited

This post was edited