RE:Shaving for nude beach

i did not for the meet, but i generally do it every now and then

This post was edited

How many guys like to shave off all pubic hair before heading out to a nude beach or nude get together ?

well i started shaving my pubes off some 10 years ago now on a daily basis . and i shave using a small round battery shaver that has never nicked or broken my skin or given me a rash

This post was edited

Im the same. Keep it trummed short all the time.

This post was edited

I have shaved 'down there' twice...both times for medical procedures. I preferred to do it myself rather than have some nurse do it while awaiting surgery. That said...it felt prickly and itched like crazy growing back. My next shave 'down there' will occur during my next medical procedure in the region...which I hope never arrives.

This post was edited

That said...it felt prickly and itched like crazy growing back.

One way to avoid that is to just keep it shaved before it get's to the point of itching. The presence or absence of pubic hair doesn't make you any more or less of a man.

This post was edited

After a shave in the shower, try rubbing baby oil gel on your penis and balls. This helps keeps down any redness and keeps you nice, soft and smooth.

Voyuerlover

This post was edited

Hi Guys. I am new to this site. I always make sure that i am shaved smooth if I am going to the nude beach. I am glad to see that a lot of other men do the same.

This post was edited

So do I!

This post was edited

I always shave before going to the nude beach or club. If you're a smoothie there is no other way.

This post was edited

The biggest reason I rim instead of shave is because of itching and ingrown hair potential. Just do not need that.

Stay Naked!

This post was edited