RE:Shaving for nude beach

Waxed is sooo smooth , I love to get my pubes waxed too

This post was edited

For the last couple months I let it grow out and kept it trimmed. During our stay at a nudist resort last weekend seeing about 75% shaved Smooth I was shocked at how many went that way and I shaved it off that night and felt so much better I was thinking I would be one of the only people there shaved. Havent been going to resorts for to long so that aspect was all new to me.

This post was edited

Everyone has their own preference. I personally dont shave everything smooth. I generally dont have the time to keep up with it and I dont like the prickliness that occurs within 24 hours after shaving.

I just keep everything trimmed up, and before the nude beach I trim everything nice and tidy.

This post was edited

I'm a trimmer

This post was edited

I shave my head ,no hair,My dick and balls ,too much hair and nothing more .Too time consuming.God I have spent my Life shaving .

This post was edited

Today at the nude beach I sawa man with a fairly hairy chest but shaved pubes. Do any of you do this?

This post was edited

Yes, im smooth atvthe genetals and my chest and back are hairy. Found it to be pretty common

This post was edited

I trim my body hair regularly (not specifically for visiting beaches or any nudist places).

This post was edited

I'm always smooth, so there's no special effort needed before going to the beach.

This post was edited

I don't shave but I trim. I always worry about hair at the beach.

This post was edited