RE:Shaving for nude beach

someone is missing out on some $$$ Im not that hairy but dont like any of it. I would pay someone to come do the grooming. Know of anyone on the Alabama Coast or Fla. Panhandle?
There an entire business waiting to be tapped!

This post was edited

I don't go out of my way to shave down there before going to a beach.
I prefer the shaven look simply because not much grows down there and it looks better.

This post was edited

I usually make sure my beard is trimmed as it makes swimming better.

This post was edited

I like looking like who I am, mountain man from the woods. Naturist gardener off the mountainside. I tried to keep my beard shaved once a week for many years but got tired of the effort and making razors dull, so quit trying. Besides every time I saw a man with a full beard I liked the look, so finally decided to quit trying to look like what others wanted to see and just be how I like to be. If they don't like what they see they can look somewhere else. I shaved the lower regions a half dozen times in 30 years, but don't care to do that either, since the itch of short prickly hairs is a bit irritating till they get long enough to lay down. I may have heavier gauge hair than some do, making it stiff and scratchy when real short. I think we tend to be way to sensitive about what we look like to others, they don't care nearly as much as we do, so why do we care that much?

This post was edited

Men look nice hairy..

This post was edited

For the life of me I do n o t understand why men that have passed puberty think they need shave off there manly body hair. Why would you wish look like boys again...I think some older guys do it get rid of the gray hairs...some think there cock is small and looks bigger....sorry but I don't get it. Men are meant to look the way there body are after puberty.

This post was edited

Id guess thinking that way you dont shave, get a haircut or clip any nails either. After all....its a natural thing for them all to grow. So if a woman shaves is she more feminine or dont shave is she manly? My brother in law likes to drink a lot of beer and play the horses. When asked why...he said thats what men do. My position is....why does anyone care?

This post was edited

i like shaving completely. its what i like, i do not think it makes me less manly. Ive seen some pretty macho guys on the beach totally shaved and or tirmmed. Its just a style like anything else. We get haircuts, different ways, same thing with shaving and trimming genital area. Ive seen some nice trim jobs on men and women. and some like to shave and bare it all. im fine with both. I went to Gunnnison beach yesterday and did an observation. More than 90 percent of the men and women on the beach were either shaved or trimmed, so i guess its kind of a fad or custom that has taken off. I remember when women didnt shave their armpits. Anyone want to go back to that? Anyway its whatever u like. If its what makes u happy do it. Personally i like the shaved and trimmed look. Nice to look at and admire.

This post was edited

Have trimmed and/or shaved. Natural now.

This post was edited

I'm shaved all of the time -- it just feels better

This post was edited