RE:Shaving for nude beach

I don't do anything special for being nude - I look the way that I look (isn't that part of being a nudist?).
I use a epilator on my balls, so they stay pretty smooth for over a week, and when it grows back it's just fine hair, not stubble, so not really very noticeable. Pubes, I just let it grow, maybe trim it every once in a while.

This post was edited

I shave sometimes other times I just trim been doing since 1979

This post was edited

As one who epilates once a week, I am usually presentable. Nonetheless, when knowing I will be socially nude I will survey the area in question and pluck as necessary. Even though it is unlikely the regrowth is noticeable, I feel better knowing everything is tip-top.

This post was edited

So I'm shaved in the middle but hairy on top and legs. I know I probably look goofy but I like the smoothness around my cock/penis balls area.

This post was edited

Oh yes, we both love to be shaven.

This post was edited

I always keep my pubic area shaved and smooth just my preference.

How many guys like to shave off all pubic hair before heading out to a nude beach or nude get together ?

This post was edited

I dont need to shave as i get waxed below monthly. I have very little hair on my torso so monthly grooming keeps my body pretty fre of hair.

This post was edited

I dont need to shave as i get waxed below monthly. I have very little hair on my torso so monthly grooming keeps my body pretty fre of hair.

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited