RE:Shaving for nude beach

I do. For me, shaving my body hair is just a part of regular grooming. I want to be presentable and comfortable when I go out.

This post was edited

I shave either every week or every other week. If I know I am heading to the beach and have tine to shave, then I do but lately I just head ti the beach freshly shaved or not. Dont really care. It appaers that I am smooth from afar so it is fine. My hair grows slow which is why I can go 2 weeks without shaving.

This post was edited

I plan to shave down below this summer for the nude beach. I think it is a nice look for the nude beach. In the winter I let it go natural.

This post was edited

Normaly i shave, but today for the first time this year on the beach.... and no time for shaving

This post was edited

Cleaned up for the season. I stay smooth all summer. Then, I get lazy. It takes a little extra effort initially because I use a sugaring method. After the first time in the year it all comes off easy.

This post was edited

I like to keep my bush in tact. Its just my thing. It does seem to attract more attention due to the fact Im usually the only one but yeah its my thing

This post was edited

Personally I like bush, its so masculine. Shaved dick looks like a kids dick..!!

I trim it when I go to the nude beach

This post was edited

I prefer the smooth look and am shaven from nipples to knees year round.
Then again a women with a neat trimmed triangle of pubes looks good also!
To each his own. Just don't tell me what I have to do.
Later,

This post was edited

I have posted a before and after photo on my media. Please stop by and leave a thumbs up on which you believe looks better.

This post was edited

I tried, but not on your friends list so it would not accept my post.
But the smooth look is the way to be.

Later,

This post was edited