RE:Shaving for nude beach

hair does not turn gray, it goes silver!.

That's not gray or silver, it's CHROME.

LOL!!!!

This post was edited

I shave my face and from the neck down all year round, and have been for over 25 years!! Love the feeling and I feel cleaner!!

This post was edited

What a lot of vanity there is here. We hear a lot about no-one is going to be judged for how they look naked, and what we get here is, "I want to look my best." Talk about being non judgmental. Shees

But shaving for the nude beach? No I do not.

Not specifically for the nude beach as I shave every 2 days anyway, so no need for additional shaving.

Head ; I have a triangular goatee beard, which has gone white (Not grey, silver or chrome ;) ). This is the only part of my head or neck that is not shaved.
Arms and legs - unshaved.
Back - unshaved as I can;t get to it on my own, it is not too long anyway.
Chest - Trimmed monthly to #3 on my body shaver
Abdomen - When I reached puberty I got a landing strip from the navel to the pubes. This spread to being VeryHairy the whole area is thick with hair. I have shave.that area except for the lading strip, which is kept for nostalgic reasons (The profile picture is before shave nd is hairy.
A legacy from cycling i that have all the area which can rub shaved smooth, but there are still some pubes left above the penis.

I had the gall to say you were all vain.
In terms of vanity I have you all beaten. I win.

This post was edited

What a lot of vanity there is here. We hear a lot about no-one is going to be judged for how they look naked, and what we get here is, "I want to look my best." Talk about being non judgmental. Shees

I think shaving for oneself is fine, but don't shave to please others.

This post was edited

I shave myself the entire year...

Summer everything, winter leave legs normally

This post was edited

I shave all year nose to toes, but there is a nude gathering, I always make sure I am freshly shaved for the event.

This post was edited

I do shave every time I heading out to meet nudist friends. But I do so every time I go to public spa/sauna. I do notice that more and more people do keep their bodies smooth.

This post was edited

Why people think they need to shave other than their faces to go on a nudist beach I just don't understand.

This post was edited

I used an IPL to rid my body of hair from neck to toes, and now shave once a week to keep it nice and smooth. Like others, if I am going to a special nudist event I will shave just before going, so I am nice and smooth. To respond to the last comment, I don't feel a 'need' to shave my body smooth, I prefer it that way, just like you prefer not to. Each to their own. :-))

This post was edited

Why people think they need to shave other than their faces to go on a nudist beach I just don't understand.

I don't feel the need to shave my face since I do have a beard. I just shave my neck from the jawbone down to my collar line. But I do shave my pubic area because I prefer it that way.

This post was edited