RE:Shaving for nude beach

I always shave when I socialize while nude. I normally shave on the day of an event or party or one on one nude friend visit.

This post was edited

Exactly!

This post was edited

Man...definitely would not shave pubic areas, only trimming leaving about 1/2...why? Because the awful itch and rash caused by the new growth once you are forced back into your textiles. And why would I want to look like a pre-puberty boy?

To avoid the itch(I don't get a rash) just keep it shaved every few days before it gets long enough to cause the itch. Just like shaving your face to prevent beard growth. If you let THAT hair grow it will itch too, until it gets a bit longer. That itch occurs because both of these types of hair grow in a tight curl and when they get long enough to curl back over and the tips contact the skin they make it itch. So if it is shaved off before it gets that long, then no itch.

This post was edited

From the penis down - smoooooth,
Above the penis, trimmed.

That's how I like it.

This post was edited

I love the smooth look and feel and always shave before going tohotsprings, a beach or anywhere else where Ill be naked around others.

This post was edited

I have enjoyed shaving myself for many years.
I find that applying Baby Oil GEL to the shaved area after shaving helps
alleviate the itching that normally accompanies regrowth.

This post was edited

I need to start back shaving. I love the way it looks. I tend to itch after I shave. Im going to start using baby oil thanks for the tip!

This post was edited

hair does not turn gray, it goes silver!
Having said that I like to shave off my hair from waist down and from armpits out all the time, I also trim my chest hair. I find being smmoth feels nicer and it makes putting on sun cream much easier.

This post was edited

I often am full shaved, it's comfortable and I like it. I feel "cleaner" and I feel better the air, water and nature touch my body.

This post was edited

I'm not shaving or trimming anything below my neck. I'm a 26-year old male and want to look like one. Really have no idea why especially 40+ men still wanna have that prebuscent look from the early 2000s.... I thought we got over that when the lumbersexual replaced the metrosexual ;)

This post was edited