RE:Shaving for nude beach

I totally agree with you

This post was edited

I keep my pubic area shaved all the time.
I love the look and feel of a smooth crutch. Have done for a bout 15 years now.

This post was edited

I guess it's no different then a women shaving her all. After a while in the shower you just start shaving your privates and arm pits.
I personally wouldn't have it any other way, I enjoy being shaved , it feels so smooth and clean.
I enjoy my women shaved , it's a lot more sensual and clean for when I'm taking care of business

This post was edited

I prefer the smooth look on myself. I do tend to get lazy during the cold months and let it grow out. It is getting to that time of year when I get all cleaned up again. Thank goodness.

This post was edited

I Was shaved some time ago,
but as a matter of fact,
i didn't like it.

I prefer to stay "natural"
sometimes I clip the pubic hair, but just experimenting with a "Look"

This post was edited

The wife hates it when I shave everything. So I shave the balls and trim the rest.

This post was edited

As of a certain age I find a full shave somewhere between silly and, sometimes even, creepy. That's my personal sense of aesthetics and is in no way meant as a judgment toward any smoothies. Please, go ahead and do to your bushes whatever you like.
I do trim, though. However, I do so for... well, other naked activities that don't fall under the umbrella term "nudism"; I'm sure you get my drift. I don't feel the need to freshen up my grooming for the nude beach. In a nudist setting I always liked the relaxed attitude of "come as you are".

This post was edited

I wax all once in a while, otherwise keep it trimed so hair is almost invisible. But the total smoothness is much preferred...

This post was edited

I always shave before I go to any nudist location, I just prefer being shaved either way

How many guys like to shave off all pubic hair before heading out to a nude beach or nude get together ?

This post was edited

nah..i dont shave my pubic i just trim it!!..

This post was edited