RE:Shaving for nude beach

I dont need to shave as i get waxed below monthly. I have very little hair on my torso so monthly grooming keeps my body pretty fre of hair.

This post was edited

I dont need to shave as i get waxed below monthly. I have very little hair on my torso so monthly grooming keeps my body pretty fre of hair.

This post was edited

I have never shaved before until recently and I do not see what all the hype is about. I find it more itchy and irritating than anything else. So is there any advice you can give me.

This post was edited

I hate the maintenance of shaving.

I prefer the 5 oclock shadow look.
In other words I just trim is short with beard trimmer and call it good for a few weeks.

Stay Naked!

This post was edited

We've never "shaved for the nude beach," but have been shaved smooth for decades and even before it was popular in the "men's magazines." We began shaving and have always shaved smooth for each other and no one else. We don't care what others do or what they think about our shaved pubic area and genitalia.

If you're shaving because you think that's what you should do or that is the norm, then you're shaving for the wrong reasons. It's a personal choice and preference and should be done if that's what you want to do and not because you see everyone else doing it.

This post was edited

My wife, Judy, started going smooth shortly after we married 12 years ago. Like Andy said, it was a personal choice and something that she did for me. She finally joined me in social nudism 6 years ago. As we were driving to the nearest resort for her first visit her main concern was that everyone would see that she was shaved and that everything "down there" would be exposed. During that visit, of course, she say other women who were natural, smooth, and everywhere in between.

I had to laugh last summer as we made plans to visit the resort one weekend and heard her remark that she needed to shave before we went.

I don't shave for the beach/resort but since I am smooth I feel that maintaining that is just another part of personal grooming. I wouldn't go out in public without combing my hair or brushing my teeth or showering and feel that maintaining the other end is just as important.

This post was edited

I only shave my genitals and shave every other day or so. I find that fairly common at the nudist resort and beach. Just really like the way it feels.

This post was edited

I shave from the neck down because it feels good - if it is warm enough. So, when it's cold (like the UK winters) I let the hair grow. And at this time of year I let it grow until it's time to head to southern Europe for the sun. Of course it doesn't grow much because I head south roughly once a month.

This post was edited

As we were driving to the nearest resort for her first visit her main concern was that everyone would see that she was shaved and that everything "down there" would be exposed. During that visit, of course, she say other women who were natural, smooth, and everywhere in between.I had to laugh last summer as we made plans to visit the resort one weekend and heard her remark that she needed to shave before we went.

When my wife agreed to return to nudism - this time at the resort - this Labor Day week end, she decided she "needed" to be shaved. I'm guessing that's because she saw so many shaven women back at Club O.; and she was "natural" at the time. I told her it really didn't matter and to not go "out of her way"; but she chose to shave anyway - perhaps some unconscious desire to not "stand out." Of course, at the resort, there was an equal mix of shaven, not shaven and everything in between (including a woman with a single patch of hair above her labia). My wife did seem comfortable shaved though, so maybe she'll choose to stay that way.

Now that she's been around all pubic-types at the resort, she can make her own decision as "how" she wants to go next time. Like I said; I shave but I could care less what she does with her pubes. As long as she's comfortable and having fun.

This post was edited

I do not shave I use cream hair removal its a lot more better then to Shave but I trim around the top the rest goes around my balls

This post was edited