RE:Shaving for nude beach

I prefer the bald look for myself. I have very little body hair to begin with on my torso, so monthly waxing are below to keep the clean look for daily acceptance as well as for nude figure modeling, the beach and other socials.

This post was edited

I prefer the bald look for myself. I have very little body hair to begin with on my torso, so monthly waxing are below to keep the clean look for daily acceptance as well as for nude figure modeling, the beach and other socials.

This post was edited

Oh, I wouldn't think of depriving the world of the beautiful magesticity of a grand bush. Only trim it a little.

This post was edited

Very cool

This post was edited

I am already shaved smooth , so being seen that way at a nude beach isn't a problem . Would be nice if there was an official legal nude beach close by .

Make due with the beach I do visit on Lake Michigan , getting to an area where I can lay out naked for a good length of time , usually . Nice .

This post was edited

I keep it smooth all the time tried to grow a landing strip once was more like a patch of hair mine so light colored i shaved it .

This post was edited

I shave sometimes and then let it grow back, then one day I'll shave it again. I like the feel when it's shaved but seems to take forever to shave and have to be so careful on my ballsack. I don't really think waxing would be good for the ballsack, any other ideas that work?

This post was edited

Had some help. Back in late December my pacemaker battery needed replaced. It is a simple procedure involving making an incision in my upper left chest and swapping out the tic-tac box size device. I expected them to shave my chest which would mean i would lose a dozen hairs. But "Just in case" the doc needed to do something special, like a temporary pacemaker, the prep nurse shaved off my pubes on both sides of my penis. Several others were in the room and I noticed they all looked away. He also assured me he would keep me covered as he worked on one side at at time. I told him I am not modest. Just as he put the razor away the doc came in and said "I will not be doing to the temporary device" So I joked " well looks like I will have a new look when I go to the nude beach in Australia with my friends" Got a chuckle out of the room with that one. It was mostly grown back by when I did strip off with my friends later in January on the east coast of Australia.

This post was edited

Waxing is the way to go.

About every 4 weeks, I go to a place for professional waxing, where I have my underarms, my entire back, my butt, my butt-crack, and my entire pubic area, including my shaft & scrotum, waxed off, just like the women!! It lasts A LOT longer, grows back much less coarse, and grows back with LESS pubic hair.

The MOST painful area for me to be waxed is my lower back, followed by my upper back.

The LEAST painful area for me to be waxed is my butt and my butt crack, oddly enough!!

The ONLY area I shave is my face!!

This post was edited

Has anyone tried this?

https://www.manscaped.com/

This post was edited