Getting better & better

[ We now offer sandwiches and soft drinks. If you're bringing your own, please no glass.You can use our microwave in the community kitchen. /b]

This topic was edited
RE:Getting better & better

Yes but do you accept single males?

This post was edited

Yes but do you accept single males?
'We have for the past 31 years. Your behaviour is your passport to admission.

This post was edited
RE: STILL Getting better & better

We have just made arrangements to obtain an 8x8 bldg. that will be a lavatory between the pool and the house so you don't have to worry about bringing water/leaves into the house. Just bought the flooring today. Will have to find someone who can connect the commode and sink to the septic. The shower will be attached to the outside of that building (thanks Ray from DC area)

This post was edited

Wish I lived closer so I could hook up your facility for you, sorry.
Congrats on your achievements and improvements
Naked Hugs with respect

This post was edited

Wish I lived closer so I could hook up your facility for you, sorry.
Congrats on your achievements and improvements
Naked Hugs with respect

This post was edited

Cheri,
How far from Charlotte NC are you? I'm dropping my son off at college there in a couple of weeks. Thought i might stop in if I have the time. And how much for a day visit?

This post was edited
RE:Getting better & better with

Just added a couple of photos on my club site here including the new banner and amenities. More planned in mid-August.
I added a few photos to this note.

We are @ 4 hrs from Atlanta, but Serendipity is closer in Cleveland, GA.

Our shade garden in front of the main building is beautiful, serene area with picnic table/benches and a couple of flower gardens with hydrangeas and caladium, The arbor is decorated with flowers. You can be clothes-free on the front porch in front. Both are great places to de-stress with a cup of coffee in the morning or glass of wine in the evening, that we offer from 4-6. If you spend the night, breakfast is gratis. You can also enjoy the beverages on the main deck or the pool deck.

Our phone # 803.695-1937. We are just off I-77 southeast and adjacent to Columbia, SC and exactly one mile off of Garners Ferry Rd.

Adult beverages are welcome, but please...no glass. We even have heavy plastic pilsner glasses and wine glasses among others.

Clothing is not welcome in the hot tub or pool.

Daily Ground fees are kind to your wallet and are as follows: non affiliated is $30/person. AANR or TNS affiliated $25/person.
RVs - if plugged in $45. Tenting is $12 plus ground fees. First time nudist is no charge.

This post was edited