RE:Underwear Free

I went commando for so many years of my youth. But as i got older and the boys hung lower chaffing became a big issue. ( yes the're a couple of hangers LOL.) Now I wear underwear that compartmentalizes my manly constructs to reduce such chaffing. Yup the twins and there bigger brother have there own rooms now. And all is well. On the other hand I would not have the chaffing problem if I didn't keep shaving everything baby smooth down there.

This post was edited

I have been commando for the last 35 years. I just did it one time and found that I really enjoyed the freedom so continued to do it. I have worn underwear when going to surgery, however, don't really know why because most times they were removed anyway and they were professionals but I guess that I still have some modesty ingrained from child hood ....

This post was edited

I havent worn underwear since i was 10 years old. I dont dribble precum so generally have no issues.

This post was edited

Haven't worn any since 1995. When I go to a Doc and they say strip to your underwear, the Doc will be right in, I'm either nude or have the gown on when they come in. If nude, then they get me a gown. Still not sure why, when I go to my dermatologist, who knows I'm a nudist, has me put a gown on just so he can take it off. Confusing at best, and a little humorous.

This post was edited

I started going commando some 30 years ago. Back then I was still wearing suits to work so I would wear an undershirt but no more briefs for me. When we went casual, I went all naked underneath.

Now I work for myself as a massage therapist. My studio is an open air building that I renovated myself. I only massage men so I also work nude now.

Now, I do like underwear when its the only thing Im wearing...may be a fetish thing for me. There is a nude mens campground near my house and I can be found either nude or in underwear when Im here...but never do I have underwear under my clothes.

This post was edited

When I'm in work, I have to wear underwear and wear Hanes, boxers. Our work uniforms are far too tight to let me hang loose. I've tried but as I work on a hospital ward, it's not really appropriate to be hanging down your left leg lol
Out of work, I'm always commando and have done, for some, for 40+ years now. If I'm at home, I'm naked anyway, so even better lol

This post was edited

When I am nude I am nude and wear no clothes. When I wear clothes I wear clothes independently of how many clothes I wear. To wear underwear is useful and hygienic when I wear clothes. Not to wear underwear has nothing to do with nudism. That's my opinion but I respect other opinions about it.

This post was edited

I haven't wore underwear in well over 15 years.

This post was edited

Did you get rid of the underwear you had close to when you stopped wearing it?

This post was edited

I can't go underwear free. My penis hangs down at a 45 degree angle, so it will stick out of my pants if I have no underwear support underneath my pants.

This post was edited