Underwear Free

About a year ago, I stopped wearing underwear and got rid of all that I owned.
I had been wearing it less and less for some time before that, especially after I retired.
Who else doesn't own any underwear at all?

This topic was edited
RE:Underwear Free

I rarely go commando.

Winters in the Pennines need and extra layer of insulation and in summer it acts as a wicking layer for sweat that would have evaporated if society were more tolerant of nudity..

All layers or no layers for me.

This post was edited

Ditto, I pay too much for what little clothing I do have. In South Carolina and in the humid cooler-cold months I like being cozy in the pants and in teh Summer, well asses sweat and so I enjoy my underpants. I can say a few friends of mine have started doing what I have all my life, get your underwear a size or two larger and if you are in good shape, it feels like nothing on and yet you do not sweat out your outer wear. If you are not in shape then you will have a problem with anything you wear. In the Army in the field or on mission we went commando in our Battle Dress in the hot months but honestly, after a week and then seeing them in the laundry- well we're animals and I can't see doing THAT to street wear, but to each their own. If your underwear is not functional in that it is taking the beating and not your outerwear, well yah go commando I guess but the acids in our many bodily fluids in time mess up perfectly good clothing. I HATE paying for clothes I guess when there is a way to not have to get them over and over.

Your comment about what little clothing you have got my attention.
Would you be willing to say jut how little it is?
Someone on another board posted that when he retired, he realized that all the clothing he needed would fit on a shelf or two in the laundry room.
Is your total clothing supply that small also?

This post was edited

Have you reduced your supply of underwear and long pants since you rarely wear either?

This post was edited

I haven't owned underwear for a long time. When I started massage school, I bought a pack of boxers just in case the student-to-student massage work started with a strip-to-underwear step. It didn't - the school is so ruthless about draping that it's not an issue, and (although most students do wear underwear) it's assumed people are naked under the sheet. So after wearing one pair the first day, I gave them away.

This post was edited

I haven't owned underwear in over 10 years. No need for it.

This post was edited

I always wear underwear when I am dressed for the same reason I always sit on a towel when I am nude.

This post was edited

I do not own any underwear. There was no use for it when I went commando so I disposed of it all. My outer wear just gets washed more often. Unlike Therin Thot I pay next to nothing for my clothes. So they are disposable.

This post was edited

I used to go commando from time to time, particularly on the weekends and with jeans. About 3 years ago, I started going commando 100%, even with dress clothes, suits, etc and haven't looked back. Feels amazing.

This post was edited

I used to go commando from time to time, particularly on the weekends and with jeans. About 3 years ago, I started going commando 100%, even with dress clothes, suits, etc and haven't looked back. Feels amazing.

Did you get rid of your underwear?

This post was edited

I still own underwear, but very rarely wear any. I've been debating on getting rid of them, but just gotten up the courage to do it I guess.Living in Florida, it is hard to justify owning any because of the heat.

If getting rid of it all at once is too much start reducing your supply like I did.
When I started, I had about 20 pair.
i got rid of about half of it to get down to 10. and then went to 6 and then 3 shortly thereafter.Since we couldn't find a charity that wanted men's underwear, I ripped these to shreds to give more of a sense of finality and freedom.
After about 6 months at the 3 pair level, I was essentially never wearing any so went down to 1. Got rid of my few remaining undershirts at the same time.
Three months after that, I had only worn this pair once to a doctors appointment so I destroyed it also to become completely underwear free.

This post was edited