RE:Underwear Free

The same here I have been going commando for 40+ years. I am nude at home and when at a nude beach but it is shorts only otherwise with or without a tee shirt.

This post was edited

The same here I have been going commando for 40+ years. I am nude at home and when at a nude beach but it is shorts only otherwise with or without a tee shirt.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Same here - when I'm not commando I always wear g-strings or thongs with a generous pouch.

This post was edited

I still own underwear, other than that I haven't worn any for years, since I was probably about 13 years old. I hated the restriction then when you had to pee you had to move your shorts and them out of the way. Now the only time I wear any sort of undergarment is when it's cold out I'll wear a pair of long johns to keep from freezing the boys on the motorcycle or snowboarding XD.

This post was edited

I wear underwear because after guys pee, they usually drip a few and then there's that wet spot on your pants than can be very obvious coming out of the restroom.

This post was edited

I wear underwear because after guys pee, they usually drip a few and then there's that wet spot on your pants than can be very obvious coming out of the restroom.

You can shake it.
You can brake it.
You can bang it against the wall.
But, you gotta put it in your pants to make that last drop fall.

This post was edited

No matter how much you wiggle and dance, the last few drops end up in your pants.

This post was edited

I still own underwear, other than that I haven't worn any for years, since I was probably about 13 years old. I hated the restriction then when you had to pee you had to move your shorts and them out of the way. Now the only time I wear any sort of undergarment is when it's cold out I'll wear a pair of long johns to keep from freezing the boys on the motorcycle or snowboarding XD.

Do you own any beside the long Johns?

This post was edited

I have not owned or worn traditional underwear since high school - if anything now I wear g string thongs

This post was edited