RE:Underwear Free

I'm a dripper.

This post was edited

Replying to Post #96 (Good idea Thomas - it does get confusing at times)

Your friend cheated on his wife? Broke up the marriage? And got custody of the child? That doesn't sound right.

This post was edited

Replying to Post #98

She moved in with her parents at first. Once the alimony started she moved into her own place. Joint custody was awarded. A year or so later she married a new guy. My friend re-married a couple of times. He is a slow learner.

This post was edited

I have been a freeballer for many years. It feels better than being bound up with underwear.

This post was edited

While commando is my preference it isnt always possible or appropriate in professional setting so still own and wear variety of underpants bikini briefs, trunks mostly for those situations casual situations is most definitely commando

This post was edited

isnt always possible or appropriate in professional setting.How would anyone know? How could it not be possible? How could it not be appropriate? Seriously. I don't understand. No one has ever given any indication that they realized that I wasn't wearing underpants -- because they would have no way of knowing.

While agree now, when I was working I always wore underwear to work, even on casual days when I was wearing slacks that I wore elsewhere without underwear.

This post was edited

I havent worn underwear in 20 years.

Occasionally I might wear a jockstrap Toledo things from swinging or flopping out at the gym, or long johns in extreme cold but other than that underwear is foreign to me.

This post was edited

While agree now, when I was working I always wore underwear to work, even on casual days when I was wearing slacks that I wore elsewhere without underwear.Why specifically while at work?

Had to wear a suit most of the time, and I didn't find them to be comfortable without underwear (made me itch too much), so I just wore underwear to work all of the time, even on casual days.

This post was edited

Had to wear a suit most of the time, and I didn't find them to be comfortable without underwear (made me itch too much), so I just wore underwear to work all of the time, even on casual days.I still think no underwear is best -- even under a wool suit. However, if the wool bothers you, try silk boxers. They are whisper soft and almost feel like wearing nothing at all.

No longer a problem. I no longer wear suits. I have a coordinated blazer and khakis when I need to really dress up.

This post was edited

After 3 cycles of destroying my only pair of underwear and buying one for a doctor's appointment, I bought a solid color swim brief without a drawstring. Pri1marily for sunning and swimming when I can't be nude, but can also be worn as underwear if necessary. Now permanently underwear free

This post was edited