RE:Underwear Free

I guess I started about two years ago and now maybe once a month I will put underwear on. Just dont like wearing anything anymore.

This post was edited

I guess I started about two years ago and now maybe once a month I will put underwear on. Just dont like wearing anything anymore.

Do you have all of your underwear or have you gotten rid of most of it since you rarely wear any?

This post was edited

When I retired I only kept the one suit I had that was comfortable to wear without underwear.

Must be talking about your birthday suit.

This post was edited

When I retired I only kept the one suit I had that was comfortable to wear without underwear.Must be talking about your birthday suit.

While that would be even more comfortable, I was referring to a business suit.
The one I kept is made of sharkskin fabric, and is much softer and less itchy that any of my other suits were.

This post was edited

I have done one complete year now underwear free and in 2017 it was only 4 part days. Planning 2019 to be the same as well.

This post was edited

I have done one complete year now underwear free and in 2017 it was only 4 part days. Planning 2019 to be the same as well.

Have you gotten rid of the rest of your underwear yet?

This post was edited

Commando on weekends and in the summer when wearing shorts, which is pretty much every day between May and early September. I find there is little sweating when I wear shorts, they are loose enough to allow good air circulation and it feel great. Always wear underwear in dress pants though, have to make adjustments too often... I love going commando wearing my broken in jeans, so comfortable.

This post was edited

commando in the summer and weekends in winter.

This post was edited

I love going commando. Do it usually during summer vacations but I do it also from time To time during the week To go at the office

This post was edited

I haven't worn underwear in years. The ones i own can be worn as swimwear, thongs, string side bikinis and small speedos. Only wear string side, thong, or my pouch i made at textile beaches.

This post was edited