RE:Underwear Free

Commando is the way to be! I'm 'dressed' like that constantly! Although sometimes a bit embarressing because I'm a copious precum dribbler!

This post was edited

I sympathize, since I don't have pre-cum...I have a friend that can leak even when soft, and sometimes he has to keep extra padding in his pants to catch it. Love to play with it, but in public it must be difficult at times.

This post was edited

I am a farmer in Fl. It gets so hot in the summer that I sweat so bad that my underwear actually gets heavy and slides down. I am fit, 32 waist, wear jeans everyday. I got so tired of pulling them up that one day when I took a leak I just stepped out of my jeans and took my underwear offThe denim felt so good against my package that I never wore the underwear again

Did you get rid of it shortly thereafter?

This post was edited

I stopped wearing underwear almost 3 years ago and haven't worn any since even when wearing a suit, tuxedo, etc. For many years, I had been an off and on commando guy, not wearing underwear on casual jean Fridays at work, after work, on weekends, etc. Finally decided to commit.
The only thing I will wear is a jockstrap when running. Love the feeling.

This post was edited

I never wear underwear. I got rid of any I had so I just don't own any. I precum a lot (as other have, above). No problem. I just carry on freeballing under jeans, shorts, dress trousers, suits. kilts and skirts.

This post was edited

Commando is the only way in my opinion. I never liked the tight suffocating underpants my mother would buy for me when I was younger and as soon as I learned about the meaning of the word Commando I was a free baller and hated shaved anything like balls and penis. The pubes are closely connected to my need for going Commando.

i love knowing that other men are feeling the same way about being underwear free all the time. I would love to see that and hear about it from the guys.

This post was edited

I stopped wearing underwear almost 3 years ago and haven't worn any since even when wearing a suit, tuxedo, etc. For many years, I had been an off and on commando guy, not wearing underwear on casual jean Fridays at work, after work, on weekends, etc. Finally decided to commit.The only thing I will wear is a jockstrap when running. Love the feeling.
Have you gotten rid of it?
If so, when?

This post was edited

I mostly do not wear any underwear. Much more comfortable.

This post was edited

I had an ex-girlfriend who always went commando she said she hasnt owned a pair of underwear in over 20 years. When we started dating she wanted me to go commando when we went out. The first time I went out I was wearing jeans and when I had to go to bathroom it was such a freeing feeling just to unzip and my dick was right there and it actually felt comfortable while I was walking around it felt great swinging. We went out for dressed up night and she wanted me to be commando. I was wearing dress pants and you can see the outline of my dick very well, she loved it I did get a lot of looks but when I go to work i wear dress slacks so I cant do the commando thing.. other than that when I wear shorts, sweat pants or running shorts Ilove the feel of no underwear

This post was edited

I had an ex-girlfriend who always went commando she said she hasnt owned a pair of underwear in over 20 years. When we started dating she wanted me to go commando when we went out. The first time I went out I was wearing jeans and when I had to go to bathroom it was such a freeing feeling just to unzip and my dick was right there and it actually felt comfortable while I was walking around it felt great swinging. We went out for dressed up night and she wanted me to be commando. I was wearing dress pants and you can see the outline of my dick very well, she loved it I did get a lot of looks but when I go to work i wear dress slacks so I cant do the commando thing.. other than that when I wear shorts, sweat pants or running shorts Ilove the feel of no underwear

This post was edited