RE: A new forum for 'Steves'

Steve, Who is that man behind those dark glasses?????????

Steve

This post was edited

Steve, just to prove you are not "fibbing" I'm sure Steve will gladly help you with getting a picture of both you and your brother Phil for you to post.
Just say the word!
Steve ('s other half)

This post was edited

Steve, Seeing that Steve is Phil's identical brother and that Phil is a pretty a-ok (I can't believe I just said that) guy, I guess we can take Steve's word for it. Lets put it up to a vote from all the Steve's. How say you Steve & Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve, Steve,and Steve ('s other half) ??????

Steve

This post was edited

Steve, just to prove you are not "fibbing" I'm sure Steve will gladly help you with getting a picture of both you and your brother Phil for you to post. Just say the word! Steve ('s other half)
Thanks for that Steve ('s other half)
I'll try, ......but he's not happy!
Steve.

This post was edited

Steve, Who is that man behind those dark glasses????????? Steve
That's Steveland Judkins, however, he now prefers to be known as Steveland Morris

I'll give you a clue, ......." I just called, ....to say, ......I love you".....

Steve.

This post was edited

LOL! Very well done, Steve! Love the 'do... it is Supreme!
Regards,
Steve ('s other half)

This post was edited

Steve, if we see Steve, we'll let him know that Steve is looking for him, OK????

Steve

This post was edited

Steve, Who is that man behind those dark glasses????????? Steve
That's Steveland Judkins, however, he now prefers to be known as Steveland Morris

I'll give you a clue, ......." I just called, ....to say, ......I love you".....
Steve.

I GOT IT !!!!!!!! STEVIE WONDER !!!!!!! Love the song too....... You play the piano too?????

Steve

This post was edited

Steve, tell your identical brother Phil that this post is for him !!!!!!! BUTT NAKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve 2

This post was edited

Hi to all the other Steves. I'm SteveS also known as ISUNNU as in I sun nu, the french word for nude. I've never met a Steve I didn't like.

This post was edited